Have you triedáto learn Moho but gottenástuck? áWell, you're not the onlyáone -- I've been where you are now.
Maybe youátriedápiecingátogether YouTube videos but couldn't findáwhere to begin or theáorder in whicháto watch them
Maybe youátried other online video courses but found they wereáoutdated (no longer matched your version of the software), were too specific oráwayátoo advanced
Maybe you tried an introductory course which was niceábut it was too short
I created this course to specifically address these issues. áThey areáwhat I viewed as a gaping holeáin the previously available body of Moho knowledge; namely, a decent introduction.
This course provides a detailed, easy to follow introduction to the latest version ofáMoho Debut and Pro, version 12á(notáAnime Studio 11, 10, 9...). áThis introduction is 8 hours in length (not oneáhour) because itáaddressesáall the phases of 2D developmentáusing Moho (not justáone phase) including:
It even includes a lengthy section on lip syncing a character manually and using a semi-automated process based on the freeáPapagayo product from Smith Micro.
Though this course is for beginners it delves into advanced topics such as:
- Smart Bones
- Reference Layers
- Target Bones
After completing this course, you'll know Moho very well. áYou'll certainly be able to tackle more advanced YouTube lectures to honeáyour skills to perfection.
Click on the Enroll button to begin learning the most powerful 2D illustration and animation software in the world: Moho Debut/Pro.
I'll see you in the classroom,
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning the details of Moho
- Anyone interested in creating vector graphic illustrations
- Anyone interested in learning to rig animated characters
- Anyone interested in 2D character animation
- A PC running Windows 10 (demonstrated) or Mac running MacOS
- A copy of Moho to follow along: Debut, Pro (preferred) or a trial version
- Learn the fundamentals of Moho and how to use it like a pro
- Learn to create vector graphic illustrations
- Learn to rig a character for animation
- Learn to create professional 2D animation
- Learn switch layers, smart bone dials, target bones and the timeline
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99