Gain a detailed understanding of best practices for architectural and securing your applications while running on AWS.
Do you face problems in implementing AWS framework in your applications? Then this course is for you.
This course is full of examples and will give you a detailed understanding of the best practices to follow when architectural and securing your applications for running on AWS. You see some secret hints and tips on common problem areas you may encounter. Amazon provides a range of tools for analyzing the cost impact and security footprint of cloud applications, all of which we will explore with practical, real-life examples.
By the end of this comprehensive, yet easy to follow tutorial, you will have gained a detailed understanding of how to architect and build fault-tolerant, cost-optimized applications for the connected web.
About the Author
- Colibri is a technology consultancy company founded in 2015 by James Cross and Ingrid Funie. The company works to help its clients navigate the rapidly changing and complex world of emerging technologies, with deep expertise in areas such as big data, data science, machine learning, and cloud computing. Over the past few years they have worked with some of the world's largest and most prestigious companies, including a tier-1 investment bank, a leading management consultancy group, and one of the world's most popular soft drinks companies, helping each of them to make better sense of its data, and process it in more intelligent ways. The company lives by its motto: Data -> Intelligence -> Action.
- James Cross is a Big Data Engineer and certified AWS Solutions Architect with a passion for data-driven applications. He's spent the last 3-5 years helping his clients to design and implement huge scale streaming Big Data platforms, Cloud-based analytics stacks, and serverless architectures.
- He started his professional career in Investment Banking, working with well-established technologies such as Java and SQL Server, before moving into the big data space. Since then he's worked with a huge range of big data tools including most of the Hadoop eco-system, Spark and many No-SQL technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and DynamoDB. More recently his focus has been on Cloud technologies and how they can be applied to data analytics, culminating in his work at Scout Solutions as CTO, and more recently with Mckinsey.
- James is an AWS-certified solutions architect with several years' experience designing and implementing solutions on this cloud platform. As CTO of Scout Solutions Ltd, he built a fully serverless set of APIs and an analytics stack based around Lambda and Redshift.
- He is interested in almost anything that has to do with technology. He has worked with everything from WordPress to Hadoop, from C++ to Java, and from Oracle to DynamoDB. If it's new and solves a problem in an innovative way he's keen to give it a go!
- Basic knowledge of System Administration, Application Development, and Architects required
- Analyze the cost impact and security footprint of cloud applications
- Build fault-tolerant, cost-optimized applications for the connected web
- Secure your applications for running on AWS
- Considerations when comparing Cloud applications with traditional on-premise applications
- Effective use of cloud resources for performance optimization
- Budget allocation and resource sizing for building cost optimized applications
120$ 9.99 $ 49.99
180$ 9.99 $ 49.99
59$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99