Create resilient distributed solutions and serverless applications with AWS
Packt’s Video Learning Paths are a series of individual video products put together in a logical and stepwise manner such that each video builds on the skills learned in the video before it.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides trusted, cloud-based solutions to help you meet your business needs. Running your solutions in the AWS Cloud can help you get your applications up and running faster while providing the security to meet your compliance requirements. Amazon Lambda is the part of AWS that lets you run your code without provisioning or managing servers. Amazon Lambda is a compute service that enables you to deploy applications and backend services that operate with zero upfront cost and require no system administration.
This learning path begins by showing you how to design robust large infrastructures using AWS. We will tackle the key capabilities to architect and host applications, websites, and services on AWS. We will see the available options for virtual instances and demonstrate launching and connecting to them. We will then design and deploy networking and hosting solutions for large deployments. Next, we will show you how to program AWS Lambda with Node.js, Java, Python, and C#. Finally, we will learn how to deploy and test Lambda functions, and how to set up and use the serverless framework.
Start moving your business to the cloud by leveraging the skills this Learning Path promises to deliver.
The goal of this Learning Path is to equip you with skills to leverage the great many promises of AWS.
This Learning Path is authored by some of the best in their fields.
- Wayde Gilchrist started moving customers of his IT consulting business into the cloud and away from traditional hosting environments in 2010. In addition to consulting, he delivers AWS training for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and international consulting firms. When he is not out visiting customers, he is delivering training virtually from his home in Florida.
- Markus Klems is an expert on software development and system administration for scalable, high-availability, and high-performance software systems, such as big data, mobile, web application, and SaaS systems. In the context of his research and development work at TU Berlin and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Markus has gained in-depth knowledge and experience with complex and large-scale IT systems. Markus has been working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) since 2008 and is particularly excited about emerging technology trends in the realms of serverless computing and serverless microservice architectures.
- No AWS experience is necessary
- Find out how to launch EC2 instances and log into them
- Understand networking on AWS
- Learn how to design, create, and secure a Virtual Private cloud (VPC)
- Make your applications highly available through load balancing, multi-AZ deployments, and auto scaling
- Build web applications with Amazon Lambda and Node.js
- Design and implement serverless application architectures with Amazon Lambda, API Gateway Service, DynamoDB, S3, and CloudFront
- Leverage Serverless Framework to build complex applications
- Learn to program, deploy, and test Lambda functions with Node.js, Java, Python, and C# (the focus is on Node.js)
115$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99