In this course you are going to learn about Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform. Here we would be covering Storage and Database services with practical examples and projects on some key domains alongwith Azure CLI (Command line interface).
We will explore following storage services-
BloB, File, and Queue. We would be creating resources for BloB and File storage. Each storage option is suitable for certain domain and we can decide what to choose based on price, availability, reliability, application, SLA (Service Level Agreement) provided, elasticity, retention period, hot/cold or archive option, etc
In this course we would explore various databases and services available on Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Course is divided into multiple sections, and we would be learning two database services- SQL Database, and CosmosDB.
With SQL Database, we could create Relational, SQL based database where we can create, read, update, delete (CRUD) data values arranged in rows and columns in form tables.
With CosmosDB we can create multiple kinds of No SQL databases- document, key value, column, graph that are highly elastic, distributed and scalable.
We would be learning concepts with practical exercises and projects on CosmosDB and SQL Database. We would also learn about Azure Command line interface (CLI).
- A basic understanding of DBMS/Database concepts would be more than sufficient
- A basic understanding of file system and file types would be more than sufficient
- In this course we would explore various Storage services and options available on Microsoft Azure cloud
- We would learn BloB, File, and Queue with practical exercises and projects
- In this course we would explore various Database services available on Microsoft Azure cloud
- We would learn SQL Database, and CosmosDB with practical exercises and projects
119$ 9.99 $ 49.99
179$ 9.99 $ 49.99
58$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99