Get to grips with Angular 7's new and exciting features
This course is quick, to the point, and informative. It covers each new feature that the framework has to offer to developers. You will also get to know what makes it different from Angular 6 and earlier versions of the framework. Then, you will learn to install the new Angular-CLI on your machine. Also, you will get the hang of other cool features such as virtual scrolling and drag and drop.
All codes and supporting files are placed on GitHub at this link: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Angular-7-New-Features
About the Author
- Aside from his teaching career, Christian has more than 20 years' experience in web development and has built many websites and web-based applications using various Web technologies in the private sector. In the mid 1990's, he co-founded a multimedia and e-commerce company based in Los Angeles and Tokyo. In 2010, he co-founded a new private company to develop video games and produce indie films.
In his spare time, Christian enjoys exploring new web technologies, learning AR/VR development, and responding to questions on Quora and Stack Overflow.
- Build an angular 7 app from scratch
- Use Angular Material to add styles to your app
- Upgrade an angular 6 app tp angular 7
- Create a new Angular 7 project with the angular-cli
- Install the new angular-cli globally on your machine
- Update an existing Angular 6 project to version 7
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99