Use protocols effectively in your code and explore protocols under the hood.
This course shows you how to get the most out of Protocol Oriented Programming. Taking you beyond the basics, it teaches you advanced techniques and ways-of-thinking that will improve the way you use protocols, and shows you how to solve common problems you'll face when working with protocols. You will soon be building your first app with protocols. By the end of this course you'll be a protocol programming expert.
About the Author
- Hamish Knight is a Computer Science undergraduate at the University of Bath in the UK with a passion for Swift. Hamish is always interested in exploring how Swift operates at a lower level, and enjoy posting answers to Swift questions on Stack Overflow. Furthermore, he has over three years of experience developing mobile apps for iOS, with four apps currently on the App Store.
- Knowledge of Swift Development
- Explain the implementation of common patterns using protocols
- Implement some of the standard library's more advanced protocols, such as Sequence and the Collection family of protocols
- Use protocols effectively in real-world applications
- Explore some under-the-hood details of protocols that can help you use them efficiently in your code
- Solve common problems encountered when working with protocols
- Master some of the great new protocol features in Swift 4
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99