The complete guide to creating your own Pose Estimation apps: Learn the full workflow and build 5 AI apps.
Pose Estimation is a computer vision technique that can detect human figures in both images and videos. You may have first experienced Pose Estimation if you've played with an Xbox Kinect or a PlayStation Eye. But, imagine developing your own Pose Estimation applications without the specialized hardware, using just using an ordinary webcam and the power of artificial intelligence (AI).
Whether you want to apply this technology for character animation, video games, assisted driving systems or even medical applications, this course can help you achieve your goal quickly and effectively.
You’ll get started with Pose Estimation, from learning the fundamentals of the technology through to implementing the OpenPose framework in real-time. You will also understand how to adapt this framework for 5 practical applications on:
- Fall detection
- Counting people
- Yoga pose identification
- Plank pose correction
- Automatic body ratio calculation
All along, you will get to grips with deep learning, using AI to understand human actions and behaviors.
By the end of this course, you will be well-versed with the OpenPose framework and have developed the skills you need to develop immersive AI applications.
All code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Deep-Learning-using-OpenPose---Learn-Pose-Estimation-Models-and-Build-5-AI-Apps
About the Author
- Augmented Startups-Masters in Electronic Engineering - Augmented Startups, previously Arduino Startups, with over 42000+ students, has over 8 years in Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design as well in image processing and embedded control. Augmented Startups also has expertise in Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence in which he shall be introducing new technologies.
- Geeky Bee AI Private Limited - The AI Solution Provider - Geeky Bee AI Pvt Ltd (The Artificial Intelligence Solution Provider) offers development in the field of computer vision, deep learning and automation to solve complex challenges for clients across the world.
- Having Python, OpenCV, or AI experience will be useful
- Understand Pose Estimation
- Learn how to implement your own fall detection app
- Use OpenPose to count people
- Apply Pose Estimation for yoga pose identification
- Ensure perfect planking and push-up posture with OpenPose
- Calculate real-time body ratios
6$ 9.99 $ 49.90
54$ 9.99 $ 49.90
14$ 9.99 $ 49.90