Discover features to get you ready for developing applications in Android.
Kotlin is an object-oriented language that primarily targets Android. You will learn how to set up the environment and take your first steps with Kotlin and its syntax. We will cover the basics of the language, including functions, variables, and basic data types. With the basics covered, the next chapters show how functions are first-class citizens in Kotlin and deal with the object-oriented side of Kotlin.
The code bundle for this video course is available at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Intro-to-Kotlin-Programming
About the Author
- Devslopes by Mark Price - Learn programming and app developmentDevslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project-based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications. We strive to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real-world examples. We want our students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life. We are passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.
- No experience of Kotlin is expected
- Programming in Kotlin language syntax, basic types, control ﬂow, classes, and OOP
- Writing functions and functional programming in Kotlin
- Defining and importing from packages in Kotlin
- Running Kotlin on JVMs and Android runtimes
- Building real-world applications with Kotlin
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99