This course has been designed for students studying Corporate Finance at the under-graduate or post-graduate level.
The topics covered are – Free cash flow valuations, Dividend valuations, Earnings valuations, Mergers and Acquisitions.
You will learn the following:
- The fundamental application of valuation models
- How to design templates to answer valuation questions
- Identifying and applying the planning period with the terminal value
- Valuation of Majority versus minority holdings
- Mergers and acquisition for companies in the same industries as well as conglomerate takeovers
- How to read and answer examination questions. I will take you through several valuation questions with increased difficulty, teaching you how to integrate other Finance topics into the solution
- Financial Accounting at the first year level
- After completing this course you will be able to do a company valuation under a Free Cash Flow model, a Dividends model and an Earnings model
- You will also be able to value a company for Mergers and Acquisitions