Hotel Management - F&B Cost Control & Audit Process
F&B Cost are 2nd highest Costs. Are You Using These Effective Methods Processes To Manage Your Cost In A Right Manner? Join This Course To Know More!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn Templates Process Methods To Manage F&B Cost Structure.
F&B Cost are second largest cost after Labour cost for most of hotels. F&B cost control is usually considered as chef's responsibility and many hotels does not have dedicated staff helping chefs with managing cost control functions.
Job of Hotel Cost controllers includes but not limited to
- PAR Setting process for general inventory
- Butcher Test / Yield Tests
- Bar Spot Checks
- Calculate daily and monthly cost.
- Identify if cost are too high, why cost is high and how do hotels can control the cost.
- Various other control aspects related to hotel cost controls
In this hotel management cost control course you will learn the fundamental processes by which above tasks are performed.
you will be introduced with templates, process and methods of performing all cost control related tasks.
This Course is designed for hotel cost controllers, finance staff, department heads to be able to understand how cost for hotels are managed.
- Basic Understanding of hotel functions
- Cost Control Functions
- Setting up Store PAR
- Kitchen Yield Test Fundamentals
- Cost Control Reporting
- Hotel Cost controls