Reading and understanding financial statements of a company can be daunting for anyone.
However if you an
- Managers with non-financial background
- Beginners in finance & accounting field
and are interested to know your companies performance you must understand basic accounting concepts. You Must be able to critically analyse financial statement and draw informed conclusions to make financial sound decisions.
- Welcome to this short course on understanding Financial Reporting Statements. We will drill through Annual financial statements of a listed company and try to gain understanding of all components of financial statement and how they are linked together
- If you are looking for a complete course on analyzing financial statements critically this is THE course
- As a Bonus I have added the lectures on Business Modelling, Financial Modelling & Business Valuation
- All Students of this course will get special deal on my detailed courses on these concepts
- Able to Read and understand details and analyse financial statements to draw reasonable conclusions
- Understand Basic Accounting Concepts
- Build Financial Statements
- Conduct Ratio Analysis
- Trend Analysis & compare with other industry peers
- Understand Basics of establishing KPIs and Balance score Cards
- Understand Management Information System
good for me. It's excellent contents enough.