About this class
Did you realize how difficult is to visualize the product as a whole when working with a typical Flat Product Backlog?
A solution is User Story Mapping. A user story map is a simple idea, is about arranging user stories into a helpful shape. User Story mapping are used by top companies of any industries to visualize goals with activities and agree fast on how to achieve them with minimum versions of the product.
This workshop will guide you step by step with a realistic example that you can also follow with your own project.
Why taking the class? What you will gain?
- Become more effective in planning your sprints, roadmaps and interact with stakeholders and developers.
- Skills to create User Story mapping
- Tips to facilitate a User Story Mapping Session
- A Story Mapping for your own Products.
- Interaction and exposure for using one of the best tools
This class can always be improved, so if you have any topic that you would like to know more, please let me know so I can see to include it in this class or in future courses.
What are you waiting? Start this course now :)
Hi my name is Ignacio. https://www.linkedin.com/in/ignaciopaz/
I led, coached, led and managed Agile projects and scrum teams since 2005 for customers all over the world.
During my career of intensive learning I got many scrum certifications including Certified Scrum Professional Scrum Master, Professional Product Owner and Certified Agile Leadership which are very difficult to achieve.
I worked 15 years as a Professor for Agile Methodologies and Systems design.
I love to teach Agile and Scrum and I designed a lot of hours of training that I am bringing online. I prefer to teach with games and activities that can simulate the real world.
I trained hundreds of students in Agile that became top professionals in the industry.
Teaching what I learned in my 20 years of experience allows the students to gain realistic learning that they can apply at work.
Required: Some knowledge of Scrum, Agile and User Stories.
This course is not suitable for:
- People with Zero knowledge of Scrum, Agile and User Stories
- People looking to learn how to wrtie User Stories
- People looking to learn about of Scrum and Agile. I will have new classes for that
- People that want to take certifications. I will have new classes for that
What you will learn?
- Product Vision
- Elevator Pitch
- Flat Product Backlog vs. User Story Mapping
- User Story Mapping, goals, activities, cards
- Adding Personas to User Story Mapping
- Prioritize with Story Mapping
- Define MVP and Releases
What you will you create?
In this workshop you will create a complete User Story Mapping for a realistic example, for your own project or both.
- A Persona
- The Product Vision
- The Product elevator pitch
- A Product Backlog
- A complete refined User Story Mapping with goals, activities, users and cards
- Define the MVP for your product and releases
This course is specifically for:
- People familiar with Agile, Scrum and User Stories who want to learn new techniques
- People that have problems orgranizing the Product Backlog and planning releases and roadmaps
- People that like a activities and workshop style
- Business people, managers that want to lean how Agile would help them
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Leaders, Designers, UX, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches.
- Developers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Data Base Administrators and basically anyone interested in learning more of Agile.
123$ 9.99 $ 49.99
182$ 9.99 $ 49.99
60$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99