Welcome to the World of Language without words - The American Sign Language
- Boost your career & Personal Development
- Expand your awareness & knowledge in communicating with the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing world
- Learn the easy way - New design, Clear & easy to learn
American Sign Language is the Global sign language Deaf people use in their travels, Business & Everyday life.
Did you know?
Even though Deaf people use Sign Language, not everyone who uses Sign Language is Deaf.
Learning Sign Language opens doors to communicate with anyone experiencing any sort of language processing challenge for example:
Stroke victims & cerebral palsy patients - Children with Autism and Asperger’s syndrome (as a middle step for processing language) - Any individual with Apraxia or Down syndrome - Elderly People - Children too young to speak, etc.
Sign language is for everyone, It is also used in daily communications by:
Fire fighters - Police officers - Medical staff - Scuba divers - Stock traders - Airports staff - Construction sites
Factories - Sports fields - Concerts - Radio/TV Stations, etc.
- Suitable for Hearing & Deaf students. No previous knowledge is needed
- Very basic knowledge in English language is needed – American Sign Language course is based mainly on pictures
- This course will benefit anyone’s profession in private/customer relations – Retail, Restaurants, Airports, Government, Banking sectors, Hospitals etc
- In this Level you'l learn: Vacations/Landmarks signs - Tell about your Hobbies - Give directions - talk about the weather - Spend a day for shopping & choose colors - make comparisons - and deal with financial - The important topic when you give help in medical & emergency - and last but not least enrich your awareness and all you need to know about the Deaf etiquette and their way of life
- Getting to this level you'll know how to use hundreds of signs on any topic you like!