Have you always wondered on how to create a piece of mixed media art? If your answer is yes, then this class is for you.
In this class I'm going to show you how you can use mixed media to create easy and fun postcards with materials you're most likely to have at home already.
In this class we are going to look at techniques like collage, layering, adding stencils, stamps and colours and ideas on how to finish the cards with inspirational quotes.
This class is perfect for students who are new to mixed media, as they will be able to create a whole project from start to finish and while learning a new skill and technique will have created four mixed media postcards at the end of this class.
However, this class is also suitable for students who want to get into a habit of sending more letters or are looking for Happy Mail inspiration.
Looking forward to seeing you in my class.
Music used in this class "These Moments" by Nicolai Heidlas - Hooksounds.com
- This class is suitable for beginners to mixed media, as I am going to introduce you to the basic techniques of mixed media and at the same time you will have created your own range of mixed media postcards you can send to friends and family
- At the same time you will be able to use materials that you already have around the house
- In this class we are going to look at techniques like collage, layering, adding stencils, stamps and colours and ideas on how to finish the cards with inspirational quotes
- You will also encouraged to not immediately go out and buy brand new materials, but look at what you might already have at home. You'll be able to use materials, that you'd normally put into the recycling
- This will spark creativity, help you become more mindful with regards to reusing materials and finding ways to use materials in art works that you would normally have discarded
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99