Hello and welcome to "Make your own planter with Mark"
In this course, I’m going to show you how to build a very simple 30cm by 30cm planter.
This planter is made from wooden decking boards and some thin timber posts, which can be bought relatively cheaply.
I’ll be taking you through the process from start to finish with every step explained in full.
This basic design is 30cm by 30cm but the same method and techniques can be applied to make a planter of any size you require.
The planter I’m showing you is three deck boards deep which means it’ll be perfect for any bedding plants or small shrubs.
This course is perfect for the complete beginner and is ideal for developing your skills as a DIY carpenter without spending a fortune.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in developing DIY skills
- Budding carpenters
- Gardeners wanting to create their own planters
- No DIY skills necessary; everything is explained in full for the complete beginner
- Materials needed: wooden decking boards, thin timber posts, screws and nails
- Tools required: saw, screwdriver, hammer, tape measure, pencil and sandpaper
- Build a simple 30cm x 30cm wooden planter
- Develop basic DIY skills
- Build something beautiful for your garden that you can be proud of :-)
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99