- mahesh p
10 years of experience in Data warehousing using Talend 4.x, 5.x and 6.x and Informatica Power center 8.1/8.6.
- Extensive experience on Requirement gathering, analysis and designed mapping documents.
- Expert in source and target system analysis.
- Worked on project analysis and cost estimations.
- Worked on project release plan using agile methodology.
- Resource planning.
- Closely worked with client on requirements and deliverables.
- Over 5+ years of experience in Expertise on Talend Data Integration suite and Talend Bigdata Integration Suite for Design and development of ETL and Mappings for Enterprise DWH ETL Talend Projects.
- Developed complex Talend ETL job to load the data from file to Oracle Data mart.
- Experience in Talend implementation and administration. Solid ETL knowledge on Talend Administration Center, implementing time & event based schedule, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Comprehensive knowledge with Infrastructure Setup, Environments Control, Data Modeling, ETL process, QA test cases, and Business Intelligence in Data Warehouse and BI projects.
- Good experience in handling a team.
- Having strong knowledge in data warehousing and ETL concepts.
- Extensive experience in designing and creating ETL mapping processes using Informatica power center and Talend.
- Worked with Different source systems like DB2, Oracle, Exadata, Flat files, Netezza, Excel files and Xml files.
- Capable of analyzing the business requirements and creating Mappings, Maplets, sessions work flows and work let’s using Informatica and Jobs using Talend.
- Practical understanding of the database schemas like star schema and snowflake schema used in relational and dimensional modeling.
- Worked in creating Design documents, Use case documents and Test conditions.
- Strong knowledge of facts and dimensional tables and slowly changing dimensions.
- Expert in Unit Testing and Performance tuning at mapping level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good knowledge in SQL.