Work like a Detective to Quickly Narrow Down the Possible Causes of an Electrical Problem
This Course Focuses on Teaching Beginner Students, Intermediate Students and Do-it-Yourselves to Understand Automotive Starting System Operation and Electrical Schematics. Steve Simplifies the Concepts and Explains a Process that can Promote Quick and Accurate Diagnostic Results.
By taking this course, Students will be able to Understand and Narrow Down the Potential Causes of Starting System Problems. For New Technicians, Practicing what is Taught in this Program can consistently Decrease the Time it takes them to Diagnose Electrical Faults.
While the Course Focuses mainly on Starting System Schematics, the Diagnostic Principles and Procedures taught here can also be applied to other Automotive Electrical Systems. Although not Required to Benefit from this Course Depending on Your Experience, it is Recommended that my Beginner and Intermediate Electrical Schematic Diagnostic Courses be completed First Before taking this course.
Of course, if you are going to be doing any work yourself on a car, make sure you are Comfortable that you have the Hands-on Skills to do so. The course explains the Foundation material necessary to Understand and Diagnose many Basic and Intermediate Starting System Schematics. The more you practice what is taught in this course and apply the process to various wiring diagrams on your car, the more Comfortable and Proficient You Will Become.
- (Suggest Taking) "Do it Yourself - Automotive Electrical Diagnosis - Beginner Course" first
- Anyone can learn from this Course; however, it is Suggested that the Beginner and Intermediate Course be taken first
- Learn to Eliminate the Possible Causes of Basic Starting System Faults Using a Proven Diagnostic Process
- Understand Basic and Intermediate Level Starting System Schematics
- Understand Basic Starter Motor Purpose and Major Components
248Free $ 9.99