Introduction to Modules and Information Circuits
This Intermediate Automotive Electrical Schematic Diagnostic Course takes over where the Beginner Course left off, Reinforcing and Enhancing your Understanding of Automotive Electrical Schematic Diagnosis.
It is Recommended that you Complete the Beginner Course before moving on to this Intermediate Course. The practice activities from the first course lay the groundwork necessary to allow for a smooth transition to the more complex diagrams in this course.
While Course One explains the Foundation Material necessary to Understand many Basic Electrical circuits, This Course will explore Module and Information Circuits in Detail on several schematics, so you can Apply the Knowledge to ANY Schematic.
From his Experience Teaching Thousands of Students over the years, Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Master Technician and Instructor Steve Liguori has found that students become more adept if they have a solid understanding of a few schematics and the ability to apply that understanding to any schematic.
By Understanding the Basics of Module and Information Circuits, you will find that Your Ability to Diagnose other Systems on the car including, Starting, Charging, Power Windows, Door Locks, Heating and Air Conditioning and Body Electrical will Improve Significantly.
Who this course is for:
- Do-it-Yourselfers who are Eager to Learn how to Diagnose More than Just Basic Automotive Electrical Circuits
- Automotive Technicians who want to jump start their chances of passing the ASE (A6) Electrical Certification
- Automotive Students looking to Improve their Understanding of Automotive Electrical Schematic Diagrams
- Anyone looking to Eliminate the Wasted Time and Money most people spend guessing which components might be bad
- It is recommended that the Do it Yourself - Automotive Electrical Diagnosis - Beginner Course be completed before taking this Course
- Understand the Basics of Module and Information Circuits and be able Apply that Understanding to other, more complex Automotive Electrical Schematic Diagrams
- Utilize a Diagnostic Process and Techniques to narrow down or isolate the vehicle's electrical problems
248Free $ 9.99