Being beautiful and photogenic are important traits but not what’s going to make you succeed in this competitive industry? Some of the traits that are important for working in modeling are a good sense of style, adaptability, a positive attitude, excellent stamina, communication skills, ability to look good on camera at all times, and outstanding facial projection. If you believe you possess these traits remember to draw attention to them.
In this course, you will be instructed by Kate Holliday a successful model and modeling coach who been in the industry for over 20 years. She will first teach you what is a model then go into the different types of modeling from print models to plus size model to hand and foot models. Kate will tell you how to find the right an agent and give advice on working with photographer and make-up artists. The course will finish with a Q and A session with and insider tips for the modeling industry.
Modeling 101: Fundamentals of Modeling will give you the tips, tricks and training you need to succeed!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in beginning a career as a professional model
- Someone who believes they have the following traits: a good sense of style, adaptability, a positive attitude, excellent stamina, communication skills and the ability to look good on camera at all times
- There are no prerequisites or previous knowledge needed for in order to take this course
- Fundamentals of Modeling will give you the tips, tricks and training you need to succeed in the exciting world of modelng
- Different types of modeling
- How to walk the runway
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99