Pack of 10 - Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Certification Bundle
Become Expert in Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
Category IT & Software Systems
Duration 66:13:42 Hours
Bundle Includes 10 Courses
Course Access Lifetime
Welcome to The Ultimate Ethical Hacking Boot Camp.
Learn Ethical Hacking from a world famous Ethical Hacker who has professional endorsements from people like Mark Cuban Billionaire tech entrepreneur, Star of Shark Tank, and the legendary cyber security expert John McAfee.
Seely "thinks entirely out of the box, and has consistently looked to leverage his skills for the good of society,"
McAfee said in a statement.
This course is jam packed with content and will take an absolutely beginner in Cybersecurity & ethical hacking from zero to being able to actually hack wireless routers, crack passwords, and understand the reasons why those things work. You will be getting live video demonstrations, lectures, and in some video's ill be on camera explaining something.
We talk about the process of hacking, from gathering information in the Recon phase, to more involved looks at our targets in the scanning phase. Enumeration and System hacking bring the basic "hacking process" to a close, but that is not the end of things, far from it.
Many of today's large hacks and data breaches that you see all over the news are the result of very clever & persistent social engineers. Social Engineers figure out that you can't always hack the machines, and sometimes its much easier to hack the unsuspecting person using the machine. Learn valuable skills in conducting Social Engineering Penetration Tests as well as how to protect against social engineering attacks.
You are going to enjoy the demos in the course as they will walk you through the whole process and not just the highlights. You can follow along with every single demo and make them into practice courses for yourself.
In just a few hours, you will already be figuring out new ways to use the software tools and tricks I have shown you and come up with new things to try. It is kind of addicting once you get into it.
I can't promise a prestigious job right out of the gate, but I can promise you that you will learn way more in this course than you thought was possible, and you will want to learn even more.
Get rid of the mystery and learn what real hackers know. If you are excited at the idea of being an ethical hacker, then there is no better place to start than right here.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with a basic tech/computer background that wants to learn about ethical hacking and Cybersecurity
- Anyone already in the information security field who wants to get some practical experience and brush up on skills
Welcome to Ethical Hacking Course ! In this course, you will start as a beginner and leave the course with an expert . The course purely focused on Practicals.
Course is divided in 2 parts: -
- 1. Network Pentesting
- 2. Web Pentesting
The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other. We will start by talking about how we can exploit these systems to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level - by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
Network Penetration Testing - In this section you will learn major and minor attacks on networks .it can be divided in 3 sections : -
- Pre-connection: in this section, we still don't know much about penetration testing - all we have is a computer with a wireless card. You will learn how gather information about the networks and computers around you and launch a number of attacks without a password, such as controlling the connections around you (ie: deny/allow any device from connecting to any network). You will also learn how to create a fake access point, attract users to connect to it and capture any important information they enter
- Gaining Access: Now that you have gathered information about the networks around you and found your target, you will learn how to crack the key and gain access to your target network. In this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Post Connection: Now you have the key to your target network and you can connect to it. In this section you will learn a number of powerful attacks that can be launched against the network and connected clients. These attacks will allow you to gain access to any account accessed by any device connected to your network and read all the traffic used by these devices (images, videos, audio, passwords ...etc)
- Gaining Access - In this section you will learn how to gain full control over any computer system
- Server Side Attacks: In this approach you will learn how to gain full access to systems without the need for user interaction. You will learn how to gather information about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services and discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities. You will also learn how to exploit these weaknesses to gain full control over the target. Finally you will learn how to generate different types of reports for your discoveries
- Client Side Attacks - If the target system does not contain any weaknesses then the only way to gain access to it is by interacting with the user. In this approach you will learn how to launch a number of powerful attacks to fool the target user and get them to install a backdoor on their device. This is done by creating fake updates and serving them to the user or by backdooring downloaded files on the fly. You will also learn how to gather information about the target person and use social engineering to deliver a backdoor to them as an image or any other file type.Post Exploitation - In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system (read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access, spy on the target and even use the target computer as a pivot to hack other computer systems
Web Application Penetration Testing - In this section you will learn how webistes actually works . you will learn various web application attacks like sql injection attack , xss attack , csrf attack , shell upload attack , buffer overflow attack , local file inclusion attack etc . we have covered all major attacks on web applications.
In this course, you will perform test to carry out and exploit hidden vulnerability within your network and systems, not only you will be exposing those but you will also provide ways and methods to fix and secure and hardening your system security preventing it from any other attacks. You will learn how to test your network against various types of attacks & develop a network-testing environment that can be used to test scanning tools and techniques. Employ the methods used by real hackers effectively, to ensure the most effective penetration testing of your network, select and configure the most effective tools from Kali Linux to test network security, employ stealth to avoid detection in the network being tested, recognize when stealthy attacks are being used against your network.Exploit networks and data systems using wired and wireless networks as well as web services. Identify and download valuable data from target systems & learn to maintain access on compromised systems. Use social engineering to compromise the weakest part of the network—the end users. Port scanning for UDP scanning, stealth scanning, connect & zombie scanning using pentesting tools. You will learn how to utilize the arsenal of tools available in Kali Linux to conquer any network environment.By the end of this course you will become a pro with the tools that Kali Linux offers to perform some advanced penetration testing, how to exploit the vulnerable systems and how to patch them.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only .
NOTE: This course is a product of Sunil Gupta and no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Simpliv.
Learn How to Use MicroController in Real World Hacking Scenario
If you remember the scene from Mission Impossible 4 at Burj Khalifa in which Benji ask agent Ethan Hunt that they can not hack burj khalifa server room from inside. The only way to reach the server room is by climbing over the walls of the Burj and placing some hardware that contains malware and inserting it to the server. We going to see how we can create that hardware.
In this Course I’m going to show you how we can use tiny 1$ micro controller to hack any PC on your local network as well as anywhere in the world using public IP.
This Microcontroller is called DigiSpark. It is a microcontroller based on Attiny85 development board. It is similar to Arduino but smaller and more powerful in terms of hacking.
In this Online Ethical Hacking Course you will learn from beginners to advanced level. You will start to learn from setting up lab so you can prepare your penetration testing lab at your home or office to practice and perform ethical hacking. First , you will learn how to install operating systems into virtualization like VMware.
In this course you will learn to perform Ethical Hacking or penetration testing step by step. You will learn to setup and configure hacking tools in your lab and then usage of it to perform most powerful attacks of hacking. In this course you will learn about penetration testing so instructor will demonstrate how you can perform hacking attack on your own devices in your computer network safely to find vulnerabilities of it and secure them.
This penetration testing course will brief you about computer network also. If you are already working as IT professional or System and network admin in IT industry, this course will help you a lot to secure computer computer network, operate computer network systems, designed computer network systems , monitor computer network systems.
This course will give you more confidence to work as ethical hacker or penetration tester in the live production environment.
This course is designed in a way you will learn from basic to advanced level.
In this course you will learn about most powerful hacking attacks like system hacking , password cracking , web server hacking , scanning networks , sniffing , DDos , web server hacking , web app hacking , enumeration , virus , Trojan , buffer overflow , SQL injection , firewall , ids , IPS , cryptography , wireless , session hijacking , mobile platform hacking , social engineering , Steganography , etc.
In this security course every attack performed in my own lab. This penetration testing course mainly focusing on practicals. This course will teach you step by step practicals that how you can penetrate your own computer networks and defend it from hacker's attack. This online penetration testing course will give you complete white hats skills.
This course is divided in phases like foot printing , scanning , gaining Access , maintaining and covering track.
We tried to make every practicals to be easy to understand however we are giving support to solve queries of students.
This ethical hacking course is designed for educational purpose only. We does not motivate anyone to launch attacks on internet or to your company's environment to damage other. We gives a tips and tricks that how attackers attack on network and how we can defend it by attacking on our own networks and devices. We use our own computer network systems to perform Ethical hacking that we have full permission to launch attack.
Learn OWASP TOP 10 Vulnerability Categories and the Defenses and Fixes for them. Covering all the popular hacking types
Hello and welcome to Web Based Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing for Beginners. This course is an introduction to your career as a web security expert.
Internet is all around us. We have been using the facilities of internet since a long while and as the internet came in, the cyber-security threat also started to appear. You can hear stories of cyber-attacks day by day in news papers and media.
As the facilities, the easiness and the comfort of using internet based applications, even if its a web application or a mobile application which is using a cloud based API, the chances of getting a cyber attack has also been increased. It has been increased to such a level that we cannot even predict what happens the next day, because hackers are always alert and vigilant and they are looking for a loophole to get into an application and steal your information.
Like the saying " A person knows how to break a lock, can make a good lock !" , because he knows the vulnerabilities, he knows the loop holes and that person can build a good secure application or he can guide the developer to build a good application which is almost secure and which does not have the loop holes that has already been discovered.
So being cyber security professionals or being cyber security enthusiasts , we will deal with the OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities . OWASP is a community based project, that is Open Web Application Security Project. Periodically they will be updating their list of vulnerabilities. And in this Top 10 list of vulnerabilities we will be having a subset of other vulnerabilities which will be coming under this top 10 vulnerabilities. So we will cover almost 30 kind of most popular vulnerabilities in this course and these vulnerabilities are the common vulnerabilities that is currently in the Cyber World.
Once you get hold of these 30 vulnerabilities, you will be having enough confidence to test a web application or test a cloud based application in an API based application, a mobile application which is using a cloud based API. In every session I am giving you the mitigations, the defensive mechanisms that we can follow to avoid the vulnerability that we discussed in that particular session. So you will be able to suggest the defensive measures to the programmer or to the developer who is developing the web application.
Please make sure you are using these techniques only for Penetration Testing as well as Ethical Hacking and please do not use it for any other illegal purpose or any other un-ethical kind of things.
Cyber-security and Penetration Testing is a very lucrative career. This course is indented for Cyber Security Beginners, with an overview of basic web coding, interested to come into the cyber security world,and also, existing Testers, who are willing to go into the Penetration Testing. People who are interested in Ethical Hacking can also do this course.
In this course, we will be concentrating mainly on how Penetration Testing can be done on web based applications. And it can also be used for mobile based applications because most of the mobile based applications communicate with a cloud based API. The security of this API is actually the security of the mobile application which is using this API. And by the end of this course, we will be providing you with a course completion certificate on-demand, which you can include in your resume and it will be giving very high value to your current profile.
I promise that you are going to have a really thrilling experience doing Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking. So see you soon in the class room.
This course provides learners with a basic level of competency using a hands-on approach to gaining practical experience as a penetration tester or an ethical hacker (white, grey or black).
This course provides a fundamental look at offensive security concepts and techniques using a virtual install of Kali Linux and three different target victims, Windows XP, Server 2008 and Linux (Metesploitable2). This course provides a 100% hands-on on approach to learning to be an ethical hacker or a pentester.
How is the course structured?
The course uses short video tutorials, hands-on labs, virtualization, and open source tools for step-by-step learning of ethical hacking fundamentals; the same tools and open source software are used by professional penetration testers and ethical hackers.
This course provides videos, labs, and links for downloading the free and open source software used throughout this course.
You will able to build a virtual install of Kali Linux and Windows XP for the virtual lab environment. You should complete the first lab of this course before enrolling. Starting with lab 2, we will begin scanning and attacking a Windows XP victim. If the first lab cannot be completed, there is no need to enroll in the course since all labs that follow are dependent on the first lab being completed.
You will learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to stop them, the importance of a strong firewall, the importance of keeping systems and software updated and the use of complex passwords.
You will also learn how to launch DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows, keylogging, and password hacking. Completion of the course will help prepare an individual for an entry-level position as a pen-tester or ethical hacker. On completing this course, you will receive a course completion.
If you would like to discuss ethical hacking, watch someone else talk about technology or write a paper, there are plenty of other courses to choose from. To successfully complete this course students must demonstrate the fundamental concepts of offensive hacking. In other words, learners will learn something by doing.
- Demonstrate the use of offensive security tools and techniques
- Proficiency in the use of the CLI (Command Line Interface) of Linux
- Use Linux as a hacking platform
Who should take this course?
- Network administrators, cybersecurity students, entry-level penetration testers, anyone who wants to be an ethical hacker, concerned parents, concerned spouses, law enforcement and anyone with a solid background in technology
Who should not take this course?
- Anyone suffering from technophobia (the fear of learning new technology). Anyone not having a good understanding of the OSI model, or the TCP/IP suite
What are the course requirements, Knowledge level?
- A good understanding of basic networking concepts, the TCPI/IP stack, how devices communicate, and basic troubleshooting of network connectivity issues
- How to use a computer, a mouse and a keyboard
- How to configure a static IP address on a Network adapter
- How to check for connectivity using PING, IPCONFIG, and IFCONFIG
- This course will not cover or review the OSI model, discuss IP addressing or any basic networking concepts. Students are expected to have these skills when they enroll
- PC, laptop or desktop capable of virtualization. (Virtualization enabled BIOS)
- A minimum of 4 GB of RAM, (8 GB or more of RAM recommended)
- Administrative access to the host operating system. (You own the machine)
- LAN or cable connection for Internet access. (Cannot use a wireless connection)
- High-speed internet access using a reliable Internet connection. (5mb or higher throughput)
- Any 64-bit Windows operating system. (preferred)
- A current 64-bit version of Mac or a Linux operating system
- Installation of VMWare Player (free edition) for Windows and Linux users. (Links provided in the lab)
- Installation of Virtualbox for MAC. (Links provided in the lab)
- Installation of 7zip (Links provided in the lab)
- Copy of Kali ISO or Kali VMWare or Virtualbox image. (Links provided in the lab)
- Copy of Windows XP SP2 (Links provided in the lab)
- Copy of Server 2008 SPI 32 bit (Links provided in the lab)
- Copy of Metesploitable2 (Links provided in the lab)
This course contains everything to start working as a web pentester. You will learn about exploitation techniques, hacking tools, methodologies, and the whole process of security assessments. It is absolutely hands-on, you will do all the attacks in your own penetration testing environment using the provided applications. The targets are real open-source software. You will have to work hard but at the end you will be able to do web security assessments on your own as a real ethical hacker.
My name is Geri and I am the instructor of this course about web application hacking. If you are interested in hacking and IT security, then this is the perfect place to start. You might be a developer, an IT administrator, or basically anybody with an IT background. With this training you will get everything you need to start working as a professional web penetration tester.
But why would you want to become one? First of all because it is lot's of fun. You can be in the position of an attacker trying to hack various system. Finding vulnerabilities exploiting them and taking over the system. You can find the true hacker in yourself. It is a very creative and exciting job.
Also the security business is booming now. I get offers every day on LinkedIn, because there is a serious shortage of penetration testers. As companies figure out that they really have to care about security they face the problem that they cannot find people to do that. And it just keeps growing. And because of that you can earn pretty well even as a white hat ethical hacker, so there is no reason to go to the dark side.
But why should you learn web hacking. Mostly because there is the biggest demand on the market. Wherever you go to work right now as a penetration tester, around 80 % of the projects are web hacking related. This usually because the awareness of web security was already established and because basically everything has a web interface from web application to embedded devices or IoT. Also because that is the fastest to learn. It is because web related technologies are usually text based and are easy to work with. So at the end of the day web pentesting is the fastest to learn and the most searched for so I think it is an obvious choice to start your carrier there.
But who am I to teach that, you might ask. I work as a penetration tester in Germany. I am lucky to work with the extremely wide spectrum of technologies in my day job.
I also talk on conferences, when I have the time (google my name).
And I have already made an online hacking course which has 20000+ students, and people seemed to like it.
But most importantly I know how to become a penetration tester because I did it myself. I was a software quality engineer when I decided to change to pentesting. I did trainings read books to become one. But when I designed this ethical hacking course I tried to figure out what are the most important things you need, based on my own experience. I analysed what I needed the most to become a pentester and also what we are looking for, when we hire somebody in our team. And I put these topics in this course. So if you learn everything in this ethical hacking course, then I would be glad to work with you, because I would know that I can trust you with doing a web assessment.
So how is this course looks like. It is absolutely hands on. We are gonna hack real open source applications where you can try every technique and attack yourself. So you will have to get your hands dirty. I will show you everything first and then you can keep experimenting and testing yourself.
Of course this course is the essentials. I don't like the idea of people calling courses the "complete whatever". In IT generally there is no such thing as complete. There are new systems and technologies born everyday. You will have to learn forever and your knowledge will never be complete. But that is good for two reasons:
It never gets boring, there will be always something interesting new thing to learn.
You will be never without job. If you keep up with the developments there will be always something new to do. And as long as there are new systems people will keep screwing up and building insecure stuff. And that's what brings projects to us.
So I hope I piqued you attention, to learn web application hacking and becoming an ethical hacker. But if you don't believe me here is what my students say:
"The instruction is hitting some key elements to test for web apps and in the process providing some useful tips when using Burp." - Danny Rogers
"I watched first time all video - and didn't see 10% of the value LOL shame on me. But over now that am doing exercises i see how much and how powerful this course - thank you Geri!!" - ARturs Stays
"Dude you are awesome. Teach me!!!! Teach me!!!!!" - Rubem
"A very well developed and presented course." - Steve Hinesly
So join now and let's get hacking.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to secure their web applications
- People who want to become penetration tester
- Penetration testers who want extend their portfolio to web applications
- Anybody who work in IT or studies it and is interested in web hacking
The course will introduce the various methods, tools and techniques used by attackers. You will study web application flaws and their exploitation.
No special skills are required as the course covers everything from the very basics.
This course covers:
- How the Web Works
- How to use Vega Web Vulnerability Scanner
- Understanding SQL Injection Attacks
- Hacking WordPress with WPscan
- Cross-Site Scripting & Cross-Site Request Forgery
- Hook victims using BeEF Framework
- Gain Full Control over the Target Machine
- How Phishing Works
After completing this course, you will understand major web application flaws and how to exploit a number of dangerous vulnerabilities such as SQL injections, CSRF attacks, XSS vulnerabilities, Phishing, etc.
Course at a glance
Welcome, to this course, "PenTesting with OWASP ZAP" a fine grained course that enables you to test web application, automated testing, manual testing, fuzzing web applications, perform bug hunting and complete web assessment using ZAP. focused over ease of use and with special abilities to take down the web applications that most of the tool will leave you with unnoticed and or, un touched critical vulnerabilities in web applications but then the ZAP comes to rescue and do the rest what other tools can not find.
"This course is completely focused over pen testing web applications with ZAP"
The ZAP, is a fine grained tool that every penetration testers, hacker, developers must have in their arsenal and hence required a solid understanding and through training to perform security testing from its core. ZAP can work with and integrate with many tools in the hacking, penetration testing segment such as: SQLmap, nmap, Burp suite, Nikto and every tool inside kali linux. Invoking with burp gives much flexibility to combine the power of ZAP and burp suite at the same time and in complete order.
Some special features of the ZAP
- Quick start using “point and shoot”
- Intercepting proxy with liked browser
- Proxying through zap then scanning
- Manual testing with automated testing
- ZAP HUD mode, to test apps and attack in a single page
- Attack modes for different use cases.
- Active scanning with passive scanning
- Requester for Manual testing
- Plug-n-hack support
- Can be easily integrated into CI/CD
- Powerful REST based API
- Traditional AJAX spider
- Support for the wide range of scripting languages
- Smart card support
- Port scanning
- Parameter analysis
- Invoking and using other apps I.e: Burp suite
- Session management
- Anti-CSRF token handling
- Dynamic SSL certificates support
And much more...
- Offline access to read PDF slides
- 8+ Hours of Videos lessons
- Self-paced HTML/Flash
- Access from PC, TABLETS, SMARTPHONES.
- PDF Slide
Below are the Vulnerabilities that ZAP security tests against a web application & web server to hunt for loopholes
Path Traversal, Remote File Inclusion, Source Code Disclosure - /WEB-INF folder, Server Side Include, Cross Site Scripting (Reflected)
Cross Site Scripting (Persistent) - Prime, Cross Site Scripting (Persistent) - Spider, Cross Site Scripting (Persistent), SQL Injection
Server Side Code Injection, Remote OS Command Injection, Directory Browsing, External Redirect, Buffer Overflow Medium
Format String Error, CRLF Injection Medium, Parameter Tampering, Script Active Scan Rules, Remote Code Execution - Shell Shock
Anti CSRF Tokens Scanner, Heartbleed OpenSSL Vulnerability, Cross-Domain Misconfiguration, Source Code Disclosure - CVE-2012-1823
Remote Code Execution - CVE-2012-1823, Session Fixation, SQL Injection - MySQL, SQL Injection - Hypersonic SQL, SQL Injection - Oracle
SQL Injection - PostgreSQL, Advanced SQL Injection, XPath Injection, XML External Entity Attack, Generic Padding Oracle
Expression Language Injection, Source Code Disclosure - SVN, Backup File Disclosure, Integer Overflow Error, Insecure HTTP Method
HTTP Parameter Pollution scanner, Possible Username Enumeration, Source Code Disclosure - Git, Source Code Disclosure - File Inclusion
Httpoxy - Proxy Header Misuse, LDAP Injection, SQL Injection - SQLite, Cross Site Scripting (DOM Based), SQL Injection - MsSQL
Example Active Scanner: Denial of Service, An example active scan rule which loads data from a file, Cloud Metadata Potentially Exposed
Relative Path Confusion, Apache Range Header DoS, User Agent Fuzzer, HTTP Only Site, Proxy Disclosure, ELMAH Information Leak
Trace.axd Information, .htaccess Information, .env Information Leak, XSLT Injection.
Gain the ability to do Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing by taking this course! In this course we will cover installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking WiFi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, and cracking Linux passwords.
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. More than 100,000 people have already completed the process of deciding to take this course and I hope sharing a few of their experiences can prove useful for you here. Here are what three recent students had to say in the reviews in their own words.
Awesome Course by Penny Garcia.
- I am 11 videos in and LOVING this course right now. The instructor is very thorough. I would certainly recommend this course to others as I am just starting out in pen testing and hacking and feel that this is what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into such an amazing course.
Best course ever.. by Mahmoud Selman.
- Thank you guys for such a great course. It's the best one ever on Udemy and worth every penny. You have covered everything inside it. Students be aware! What you are going to learn here in this course is going to blow your mind!! and you got to use what you learn wisely otherwise if you misuse this info you can get from 5 to 10 years in jail. Keep it White hat.
Very helpful instructor by Deepak Muralidharan.
- Ermin Kreponic has been very helpful in solving many hiccups pertaining to this course. Especially considering the time difference between us. Much appreciated his help.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the "take this course" or "start free preview" button up on the page to give the course a try today!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- How to install VirtualBox.
- What to do to create the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Staying anonymous with tor.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
You get lifetime access to this course which already has 15+ hours of HD video tutorials sharing everything you need to be a penetration testing expert and ethical hacker! If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
Thank you very much for reading all of this! Ermin and I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!
- Multiple courses
- Lifetime access to each course
- Certificate on completion of each course
- Big discounts on individual courses as a bundle
- High priority after sales support