Preparing Hotel budgets can be difficult task due to inexperience and lack of specific methodology
This hotel management short course is designed to give fundamentals and templates which can be used for understanding how to make revenue and expenses budget.
In this course you will learn.
- Steps in making hotel revenue and expenses budget
- How to Make revenue estimates
- How to analyse hotel labour cost and expenses
- Capital Expenditure budget
These concepts can also be applied by general businesses whenever they need to forecast and estimate future business.
- Basic Understanding of Hotel operations
- How to Budget and Forecast Hotel Revenue
- What are various factors that affects forecasting
- How to Forecast Labour Cost precisely
- How to forecast Other hotel expenses
- Concepts of Capital Expenditure budgets for hotels
- Hotel Management Business Planning
Excellent, and to the point
This is not a learning course. This is just a recording of someone giving a lecture to a class. It is very hard to understand his accent. Also when the class are asking him questions you cannot hear what they are saying. This is a waste of money.