Intellectual Property Rights has given rise to many important issues that influence our day-to-day life in whatever we do. The Intellectual Property Rights Law is difficult and complex for a layman to understand.
This course provides a solid understanding of Intellectual Property Rights so that one is equipped with the right set of armor and shield onces creative work and innovation. This will provide a comprehensive fundamentals to Intellectual Property Rights and ways how to protect the intellectual property and creativity.
- Able to know the do's and don't of Intellectual Property
- Learn by paying game and apply the knowledge in practical scenarios of everyday's life
- Solid understanding of basic concepts of Intellectual Property & Intellectual Property Law
- How to Protect Intellectual Property?
- Uncover the logic behind the Intellectual Property Rights... Why they exist? What can we do? Where it applies?
The course is set up to quickly take you through, step by step,the process of understanding the fundamentals of Intellectual Property Rights. It will equip you with the knowledge to protect, safeguard and defend your stunning Intellectual work that will stand out and brand you as a better creator of Intellectual Property!
Copyright has given rise to many important issues that influence our day-to-day life in whatever we do. The internet is overloaded and flooded with the torrent of Stuff. It is difficult for a layman or newbie to understand Copyright and Copyright Law. Copyright is difficult and complex. This course provides a solid understanding of Copyright so that one is equipped with the right set of armor and shield once creative and artistic work. This will provide a comprehensive fundamentals to Copyright and ways how to protect the creative works and the creativity.
WHY DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Are you confused with the free stuff on interest?
- Can you use internet stuff legally?
- Are you interested to know how to protect your work for free or for a fee?
- Are you confused with the Terms like Infringement, DMCA, Public Domain, fair Use, creative Common?
- Do you need a checklist to check if this is Copyright Work?
- Do you have USD 2500 to consult or conduct Copyright Search?
- How to avoid copyright abuse?
- Can people use creative work for free? Is there exceptions to this?
- Can I legally use YouTube Video, Photos on Internet and Vimeo Videos?
- What is Public Domain and Fair Use?
- How to use the stuff that doesn't belong to you?
- How not to get into trouble?
- Who controls digital content?
- What is DMCA?
- Can I use Unpublished Works like books, lyrics etc.?
- Can I public Stream the Videos, Movies or Music?
- Can I upload or Download Torrent?
- What is Copyright Permission and how to get one?
- How to discover, if someone is using my work?
- What are the exclusive benefits and rights of Copyright?
- Do you know how to protect your creative work?
The course is set up to quickly take you through, step by step,the process of understanding the fundamentals of Copyright. It will equip you with the knowledge to protect, safeguard and defend your stunning Intellectual work that will stand out and brand you as a better creative owner of your creative works!
Learn to Patent an idea, invention and how to protect your Inventions.
When people have an idea that will change the world, it's common for them to protect their hard work and innovation. That will revolutionize a specific industry, or simply the way this will work to make life better and more productive. In this pursuit, it is vital to know the do's and don't of Patent.
Image, if soap didn't exits... we will have to use mud or what not to clean ourselfs... and you know how the feeling would be.
This course has the purpose of equipping you with the solid foundations to protect, safeguard your invention by Patent and avoid Patent infringement. This course also provides hands-on demo and checklist for you to make the complex topic easy for you. Lot of illustration, analogies, stories and examples are given to make you understand the concepts better.
WHY DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Are you confused with the legal jargon of Patent?
- Can you protect your inventions legally?
- Are you interested to know how to protect your work?
- Are you confused with the Terms like Pre-trail,Office Action, Patent Prosecution, Obvious Invention etc.?
- Do you need a checklist to check if this can be Patented?
- Do you have USD 20,000 to consult or conduct Patent Search?
- How to avoid Patent abuse?
- What can I get Patent for?
- How to use the stuff that doesn't belong to me and invent?
- How not to get into get into legal trouble?
- How tp overcome legal trouble?
- Who own the invention?
- What is law world-wide?
- What is Patent and how to get one?
- How to discover, if someone has already invented my work?
- What are the exclusive benefits and rights of Patent?
- Do you know how to protect your invention?
The course is set up to quickly take you through, step by step,the process of understanding the fundamentals of Patent. It will equip you with the knowledge to protect, safeguard and defend your stunning Intellectual work that will stand out and brand you as a better INNOVATOR!
Have you ever dreamt of an worry free brand name, logo, design, tagline? Have you ever thought of consulting Trademark expert? Do you know that be taking this course you'll be able to save on cost, time and resources needed to protect your work, brand and company.
Creating a business and nurturing your company from the scratch is very time consuming and resource intensive. Over the years you put-in tons of efforts to make your company grow. As your company and business grows, there are evil elements in our society how wants to make money out of this opportunity. No one like the small fish, everyone wants Big Fish!. The mistakes which you might have made unintentionally can be very costly. hence, in this course you'll learn to safeguard your Brand and work identity regardless of whichever business or profession you are in; there is definitely something to gain and learn from this course.
This course has the purpose of equipping you with the solid foundations to protect, safeguard your company's identity by Trademark and avoid Trademark Violation. Lot of illustration, analogies, stories and examples are given to make you understand the concepts better.
WHY DO I NEED TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- Have you ever dreams of an worry free brand name, logo, design, tagline?
- Do you want avoid any trademark dispute or trademarking conflicts?
- Do you know what are the Trademark Red Flags?
- Do you know How to protect your business?
- Do you know how court finds trademark violation?
- Do you know how to protect your identity and Brand?
- Do you know how long is the trademark valid?
- Do you know the risk of losing online business?
- Do you know how to deal with trademark violation?
- Do you know what to do, if you are sued?
- Do you know what what a trademark protects?
- Do you know how to how to obtain trademark?
- Do you know the penalty for trademark violation?
- Do you want to save time, money and resources to safeguard your business?
- Do you need an easy, fast, simple and jargon free course to understand trademark?
- Do you want to save on the legal fees and charges?
- Do you know what you can get trademarks for?
- Do you know what you can't get trademarks for?
- Do you know how to be a stronger Brand?
If the answer to most of the above questions is yes, then this course is for you!
The course is set up to quickly take you through, step by step,the process of understanding the fundamentals of Trademark and Trademark Law. It will equip you with the knowledge to protect, safeguard and defend your reputed business that will stand out and brand you as a better & Stronger Brand!
What else will you get?
- Personal contact with me, the course instructor
- Lifetime access to all course materials, including all downloads and resources
- This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. Plus you will get fast, friendly, responsive support from me on the Q&A section of the course or through direct messages
Learner hereby undertake to use, practice and explore the tools, techniques, methods, illustrations, cases etc used/demonstrated in this course at their own risk. They declare and confirm that the tutor/trainer of this course is free from any obligation, risk, liabilities, penalties, legal actions and damages suffered or incurred directly or indirectly. You are solely responsible for your action and use of information provided in this course. Any misuse or illegal activities conducted using the information provided in this course will be sole responsibility and liability of the learner. The information provided in this course is for general knowledge purposes only and is not intended to provide any legal advice or to replace legal advice. No promise or warranty. None in this course is intended to guarantee, promise or forecast the outcome of a particular case and must not be interpreted. There is no guarantee or obligation about the validity, appropriateness or completeness of the material found in this course.Info Subject to Change. Laws that are in this course are subject to change somewhat frequently. We can not ensure that this material is always up-to - date and valid. This course may contain useful or insightful links to other websites and resources. We are not responsible for the contents of any link provided or any related website. Nothing contained herein, or any information contained by any link, constitutes legal advice and is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a lawyer. You should not rely on this course without a qualified lawyer.
- Prerequisites are not available for this course
- Access to Internet and Laptop/Desktop PC / Tablet / Mobile Device
What you'll Learn?
COURSE - I
- Protect, Maintain, Defend and Safeguard Intellectual Property
- Examples of Intellectual Property Rights
- Origin of Intellectual Property Rights
- Fundamentals of Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Rights
- Types, features and Characteristics of Intellectual Property Rights
- The Theories of Intellectual & Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights: A Story
- Learn by playing game
- Intellectual Property Theft
- How to protect your business and intellectual property?
- Open Source Software, Generic Drugs and More...
- Case Studies
COURSE - II
- What is Copyright?
- Examples of Copyright
- The 4 identifiers of copyright
- Exclusive Benefits of copyright
- Copyright Registration
- What Can't be Protected by Copyright?
- Important Concepts of Copyright
- Fair Use
- The Factors of Fair Use
- Transformational Use
- Exceptions for Fair Use
- Fair Use (Gucci Case)
- Fair Use (Google)
- Image on internet and Copyright
- Copyright Free Images Practical
- Portion of Book
- Can I use YouTube Videos?
- Can I use Vimeo Videos?
- Facebook post
- Reddit Discussions
- Blog post, post on various websites
- Music downloads
- Types of Right, Contract & Agreement
- Public Streaming
- Unpublished Works
- Lawful use of copyright
- Copyright Checklist
- Does Copyright requires registration?
- Time line of Copyright
- Orphan Work
- Creative Common
- Types of Licenses of Creative Common
- Project based practical learning
- Part-A: Image Infringement
- Part-B: Search for Article Usage
COURSE - III
- What’s Patent?
- What can be Patented?
- What can't be Patented?
- Examples and Types of Patent
- Discovery vs. Patent
- Where to apply for New Patent?
- Can I get Patent for Existing Idea!?
- Validity of Patent
- Can I get Patent for Published Works?
- Awesome Story of Patent
- Real Life: Counterfeits
- Pre-requisite to Claim Patent?
- What is Patent Documents? What are its components?
- What is section 102?
- Can I get patent for New Idea!?
- What is Prior Art?
- What are the claim elements of Patent?
- What are the categories and classification of Patent?
- Why do you need Patent?
- What are the cost and Fees?
- What is Office Action, Patent Prosecution, Obvious Invention and More..,
- Can I get Patent for abstract ideas?
- A Story of Hungry Lion
- How to cover up infringement?
- How to avoid the claim element of Patent?
- Checklist for the Patent
- Can the monopoly be controlled?
- Time Line of the Patent
- Case Studies
- Search Patent for free - Demo: Cost approx. $20,000 to $30,000
COURSE - IV
- Things or stuff for which you can obtain trademark
- What is Trademark?
- Examples of Trademarks
- Why do you need trademark?
- Registration of Trademark
- Importance of Trademark
- Trademark & Common Law
- Trademark Filling vs. Usage
- What is Service mark (SM) and Certification Mark?
- Business Name vs. Trademark
- Deceptive Marks
- Trademark is not allowed
- Why trademark?
- Validity of Trademark
- Why the Trademark is rejected?
- Discover Trademark infringement
- Search Trademark
- How to discover infringement?
- A short story on Trademark infringement
- The Frisch Case Test
- The Polaroid Test
- Penalty for Trademark violation
- How to be safe?
- Trademark Challenges & issues with the Online Business
- How to enforce Trademark?
- What to do if you are sued?
I was lost in the Intellectual Property ecosystem until I took this course. I had spend more than $2000 to learn this topic but without much clarity. I was familiar with the basics but wasn't very confident about it and this topic is very confusing. It really helped connect the pieces I already knew. The pacing with each topic is great. I actually feel like I've accomplished a great clarity and now I am confident. I feel like I have a rock solid foundation. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a simple, easy course on copyright, trademark, patent and Intellectual Property Research!