Take your C++ coding to the next level by leveraging the latest features and advanced techniques to build high-performing, reliable applications.
C++ has come a long way and has now been adopted in several contexts. Its key strengths are its software infrastructure and resource-constrained applications. The C++ 17 release will change the way developers write code, and this video course will help you master your developing skills with C++. With real-world, practical examples explaining each concept, the course will begin by introducing you to the latest features in C++ 17. It encourages clean code practices in C++ in general and demonstrates GUI app-development options in C++.
By the end of the course, you'll have an in-depth understanding of the language and its various facets.
About the Author
- Jeganathan Swaminathan, Jegan for short, is a freelance software consultant and founder of TekTutor, with over 17 years' IT industry experience. In the past, he has worked for AMD, Oracle, Siemens, Genisys Software, Global Edge Software Ltd, and PSI Data Systems. He has consulted for Samsung WTD (South Korea) and National Semiconductor (Bengaluru). He now works as a freelance external consultant for Amdocs (India). He also works as a freelance corporate trainer. He holds CSM, CSPO, CSD, and CSP certifications from Scrum Alliance. He is a polyglot software professional and his areas of interest include a wide range of C++, C#, Python, Ruby, AngularJS, Node.js, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and Java technologies. He is well known for JUnit, Mockito, PowerMock, gtest, gmock, CppUnit, Cucumber, SpecFlow, Qt, QML, POSIX – Pthreads, TDD, BDD, ATDD, NoSQL databases (MongoDB and Cassandra), Apache Spark, Apache Kafka, Apache Camel, Dockers, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Maven, Git, cloud computing, and DevOps. You can reach him for any C++, Java-, Qt-, QML-, TDD-, BDD-, and DevOps-related training or consulting assignments. Jegan is a regular speaker at various technical conferences.
- If you are a novice C++ developer, then it's highly recommended that you get a solid understanding of the C++ language before watching this course
- Write modular C++ applications in terms of existing and newly introduced features
- Identify code-smells and clean up and refactor legacy C++ applications
- Get acquainted with the new C++17 features
- Develop GUI applications in C++
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99