It is March 2020 and that means one thing: self-isolation.
Suddenly you find yourself working from home every day.
That can't be too hard, right? It's basically like being at the office just without the commute and wearing slippers... right...?
Working from home means a new set of expectations, a new schedule, new tools, and - most importantly - treating your home as a work-space rather than a living-space.
This short and to-the-point course will teach you:
- How to get out of a "home" mentality and into a "work" mentality
- How to set up a workspace that allows you to focus
- How to manage your day - and breaks - to stay productive
Take the course to prepare your desk, your tools, your brain, and your procrastination plan and make this an opportunity to improve your work practices.
Who this course is for:
- Employees moving from an office location to remote working
- Take this course when you are transitioning to a home office
- How to create a work environment in your home
- How to plan your day and stay productive
- How to keep in touch with colleagues
- How to use procrastination to your favor
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99