We Accountants are more project geeks than natural performers. We tend to prefer task lists to presenting, and that means we are not always at our best in an interview situation. In an interview we do not know the interviewers’ agenda or what they are looking for or the questions we will face. In addition, the location and the environment will usually be unknown to us.
This course is designed to help accountants and other professionals prepare for interview by structuring it like a finance project. A job interview takes us out of our comfort zone. This course offers a structure that will give us a firm foundation to venture into this unfamiliar arena.
The structure presented allows you to match your skills and experience to the requirements of the role, and to present your project experience in its best light.
Get ready for that interview!
- There are no course pre-requisites
- How to prepare for an accountancy or finance interview
- How to structure your skills and experience to present yourself as well as possible
- The likely structure of an accountancy or finance interview
- The types of interview questions you will face in an accountancy or finance interview
- Sample interview questions
- What to do after the interview
- What to do if you don’t get the job
- Points to consider if you are offered the job
- How to get started preparing for accountancy or finance interviews
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99