If you’re a professional who is looking for or open to a new job you need to be on LinkedIn. It’s the most powerful platform out that gives you visible representation of yourself and background. But just having a LinkedIn profile isn't enough. Think of this, there are over 450 million (and growing) LinkedIn members, all-vying for the same career success you seek. You must have a specific strategy and profile optimization in order to really stand out and make the most of your LinkedIn presence. Welcome to my LinkedIn Job Searching course where I will be teaching you all of my strategies, techniques, and tactics that I’ve seen work first hand that you can’t find anywhere else.
Are you an Average LinkedIn User?
The average LinkedIn user has a profile, pops in from time to time to consume content, checks their connections and searches for jobs. But also the average LinkedIn user doesn’t yield a whole lot of results and they don’t know why. LinkedIn much like your resume or network, it requires a unique plan when approaching a job search. This course is here to help.
Here's What You'll Learn
This comprehensive course breaks down every aspect of LinkedIn Job Searching so you can finally feel confident and in control. You'll receive easy to follow, step-by-step instruction that will teach you:
- Innovative strategies, tactics, and tips that will separate you from the competition
- LinkedIn 101
- Why your current LinkedIn Job Search is Failing
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Keyword Basics
- Ways to Maximize your LinkedIn Profile
- How LinkedIn Ranks your Profile
- Increase your Connections and Overall Results
- How to use LinkedIn as a Job Search Tool
- Creating Content for a Personal Brand
- What will decrease your Response Rate
- Insight on how to get Hiring Managers and Recruiters pursuing you
- Optimize your profile to show up in search results
Meet the Expert
Michael Mohrin is a LinkedIn and Career Coaching expert with over 12 years of experience both using LinkedIn and helping people find amazing jobs. He is considered a top influencer in the area of job search and career development. Currently he runs Candidate Advisors a nationwide resume writing and career advisory firm that focuses on helping people secure employment.
Michael designed this course based on years of helping people master the job search process so they can land the job they want and deserve. In his career, he has read over 300,000 resumes, interviewed over 7,000 candidates, and have placed over 2,000 people at different companies all across the United States.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking for or open to a new job
- LinkedIn Users
- A LinkedIn Account is Necessary
- Get the job you want
- Leverage all of LinkedIn's tools to differentiate yourself from the competition
- Proactively seek out potential opportunities
- Research people, companies and opportunities
- Maintain a strong presence on LinkedIn
- Increase overall LinkedIn Activity and Results
- Go on offense and aggressively attack the job search process
- Understand what Hiring Managers and Recruiters look for in a LinkedIn profile
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99