The job market is more competitive than ever. When it's time to go beyond your LinkedIn profile, and find out if you're the right candidate, it's time to talk. From networking to phone interviews to in-person meetings, your success depends on your story. Are you able to convey your value proposition in a way that's clear, concise and compelling? Or do you sit in the interview, wide-eyed and wondering when the interrogation will end?
The job interview doesn't have to be nerve-wracking, uncomfortable or even difficult.
About Your Instructor: Chris Westfall has been recognized as the US National Elevator Pitch Champion. He's the publisher of seven books - his eighth is called "Leadership Language". He's helped thousands of leaders to advance their careers, from college campuses to the C-Suite. He serves an international clientele as one of the most sought-after business coaches in the world, and regularly writes for Forbes.com
Here's what you need to understand in order to benefit from this course:
- A working knowledge of English
- Basic understanding of how the interview process works
- An interest in a business-related position is required
If you understand how to create the conversation that you need, and that your interviewer wants, you can present your skills in a way that' s clear and powerful. You don't have to turn into a "pitchman" or make up some elegant story - you just have to understand how to engineer a message around your authentic self. This course will show you how to do that, and so much more. Here's what you will learn:
- How to find ease and confidence in the interview
- What matters more than your experience
- How to talk about negatives in your work history (such as getting fired, or poor performance reviews)
- What every employer wants to hire, and how you can authentically position yourself in the best possible way
- What to expect in the interview: conversation flow, answering the tough questions
- BONUS: How to negotiate your salary (Includes TWO videos on this subject!)
- BONUS: How to ask for a raise
If you've got a high-stakes interview coming up, it's time to go beyond the classroom and get real. Learn from an internationally-recognized communications expert how you can tell your story with confidence and clarity, avoiding common mistakes and creating the connections you need in your career.
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99