Discover the steam cracking process used to make the major building blocks for a variety of petrochemicals - Oil & Gas
This petrochemical training course is designed to give you an insight into the chemical processes, plant operations and economics of a steam cracker plant.
The training course examines the intricacies of a petrochemical steam cracker plant and breaks them down into core building blocks whose concepts will be explained in a clear easy to understand language.
So whether you are an operator, an engineer, a newly-hired or a support personnel working in a petrochemical plant or simply you are looking for a better understanding of this stimulating field, then you’ve come to the right place.
The course is organized into 6 sections:
- PETROCHEMICAL ACTIVITIES OVERVIEW
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- ABOUT STEAM CRACKER PLANTS
- THE STEAM CRACKING PROCESS
- SELECTIVE HYDROGENATION
- A TYPICAL STEAM CRACKER PROCESS
The course also contains notes that you can download and where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for steam cracking. Everything you need to know about process schemes, layouts, feedstock characteristics and properties, products, economics and much more...
So with no further ado, go ahead, click the enroll button and we will see you in the first section!
Spread the wings of your knowledge
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. We will walk through the petrochemical processes step by step
- Comprehend the basic differences between petroleum refining and petrochemicals
- Understand the basics of the steam cracker process
- Identify the basics of the different building blocks of petrochemicals
250Free $ 9.99