Language & Vocabulary
24 Students Enrolled
Welcome to join our basic Chinese course at Marco Polo Mandarin.
This is a Chinese course for beginners, which include 5 daily topics like shopping, ordering food and making greetings. It covers about 200 words and 30 patterns. We’ll learn these words and patterns naturally. So we’ll start from sentences with two or three words, then gradually extend to sentences with five or six words. Plus there is an assignment at the end of each section, which will help you to master these words and patterns.
Please download the word list below the INTRODUCTION video.
This is a course for Chinese learning beginners, including:
- People who just start to learn Chinese
- People who need basic Chinese knowledge to survive in China, travel to China or to do business with China
- Go shopping, ordering food and making greetings in Chinese
- Knowing about 200 basic Chinese words
- Knowing about 30 basic Chinese patterns