In this course, we would explore AWS Database services available on Amazon Cloud. We would begin our journey be learning few basic requirements and fundamental tools like AWS-CLI (Command line interface) that can be integrated with various cloud services.
After that we would be learning all of the Database services- RDS (Relational Database Services), Neptune, DynamoDB, etc. We would be creating instances for each services with practical examples.
In the later sections we would explore various databases and services available on Microsoft Azure cloud platform. You would be learning three database services- SQL Database, CosmosDB and Data Warehouse.
With SQL Database, we could create Relational, SQL based database where we can create, read, update, delete (CRUD) data values arranged in rows and columns in form tables.
With CosmosDB we can create multiple kinds of No SQL databases- document, key value, column, graph that are highly elastic, distributed and scalable.
With Data Warehouse we could keep our structured, semi-structured data on the cloud.
You would be learning concepts with practical exercises and projects on CosmosDB and SQL Database.
- No prerequisites at all, but if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful
- Having basic understanding of DBMS could be helpful
- A basic understanding of DBMS/Database concepts would be more than sufficient
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services
- You would be in a better position to implement all DBMS concepts on AWS cloud using various kinds of database services out there
- Flexibility to develop applications with DynamoDB, Neptune, RDS, StorageGateway, etc
- In this course we would explore various Database services available on Microsoft Azure cloud
- We would learn SQL Database, CosmosDB, and Data warehouse with practical exercises and projects
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
11$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99