- How well do you communicate with others?
- Do you find yourself having to handle difficult people in your professional or personal life?
- What do you do in a conflictual situation?
- Building solid, long-lasting relationships is something you have longed for far too long and hardly succeeded?
- Do you think your career progress is affected by the way you handle conflicts?
- And if you were to choose between a conflict and a balanced, genuine interaction with others, what would you choose?
This course is just what you need in order to manage the conflicts in your life by transforming your perception on them and mastering your communication skills.
Take your insight and communication skills to a whole new level and handle conflicts like a ZEN Master by taking this course!
Communication with others seems to be one of the greatest challenges anyone in today’s society comes to face. Whether in the domestic, professional or social realm, whether formal or informal, you need to communicate, as one thing is for sure: you can not, not communicate.
This course is especially tailored for people like you, willing to improve their relationships and experience more of the joy and personal and professional success available to them.
This course is for YOU if:
- You want to develop better communication and social skills with family, friends, work colleagues, etc
- You were (and possibly still are) confronted with conflictual situations due to poor or lack of communication in relationships
- You are a professional who wants to develop a successful career and for whom conflict management skills are a valuable asset
This course is NOT for you if:
- You are a person that does not want to interact with others neither in their close circles, nor in their extended social and professional environment
- You if you consider you already know EVERYTHING about people, communication, conflicts and personal development
The format of the course is purposefully designed so that it offers you the best learning experience by combining videos, written lectures and practical exercises.
- Before you start this course, you will need a willingness to learn and be open to NEW PERSPECTIVES and NEW WAYS OF THINKING as relating with handling conflicts and difficult conversations in your personal and/or professional life
- Your success in taking this course depends greatly on your commitment to follow through the lectures and exercises that it offers you
- The questions addressed are part of the course, so for best results, take your time, go through them at your own pace, and apply the insights as soon as they come up ;)
At the end of this course, students will be able to...
- Know exactly what generates a conflict
- Change the perceptions regarding any conflictual situation
- Have a better understanding of the assertive interaction with others
- Build honest, authentic, exceptionally well-balanced relationships with your spouse, work colleagues, friends, neighbors or any other people you come into contact with
- Experience a new level of awareness about yourself and in relationships with other people
- Follow-up on the feedback received even after challenging conversations
- Adjust your communication in order to resolve any type of conflicts
- Improve self-confidence, self-expression and attention
- Manage conflicts by being congruent with your own needs and values and also respecting those of other people
- Develop higher levels of creativity , attention and pleasure when communicating with other people