From time to time, everyone finds themselves in awkward situations and having to deal with difficult people.
What if you could learn the secrets of dealing with ANY type of behavioural response and social interaction style?
This course will give you the knowledge around the principles and the skills that you need to improve your interactions, build your confidence and change your life.
The four social interaction styles are driver, expressive, amiable and analytical. Each style approaches social interactions differently with advantages and with limitations. Each social interaction style responds differently to pressure and each social interaction style has a different stress response.
Within this course you will learn:
- Which of the four different social interaction styles you are and understand how all four styles operate
- Recognise the social interaction styles of others to better understand how to get on with different styles
- Anticipate where and why conflict and problems may arise
- Tools and strategies for typical situations that require you to influence and communicate with all the social interaction styles
- Increase your power and control and develop your resilience
Everybody has their own social interaction style based around their behavioural preferences. Each person instinctively acts according to their inherent style. Team members will act out their styles in team working.
Customers will act out their styles in buying situations. Salespeople will feel more comfortable selling according to their natural style.
Being able to identify the social interaction style of other people will give you valuable insights that you can use to establish rapport, open lines of communication, build trust, motivate and influence. Ways to work with each social interaction style will be explored along with techniques to enhance and improve your interactions leading to better communication.
Provided within the course is a questionnaire gives you a good indication of your social interaction style and the course contains loads of material for you to download and use a with your social interactions to help with your learning.
You will be :
- Keen to learn techniques to understand others and how they operate
- Interested in learning how to communicate well with others and build successful relationships
- Keen to learn ways that will enable you to understand how to influence and have impact
By completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the main behavioural characteristics of the four Social Interaction Styles
- Give examples of how to interact with each Social Interaction Style to build effective relationships
- Recognise the body language associated with each Social Interaction Style
- Determine ways to work more effectively with each Social Interaction Style
- Recognise the behavioural responses associated with each Social Interaction Style in stressful situations