Configure, Enable, and Manage your mobile devices using Intune and MDM
With the advent of containerization and ease of cloud availability, developers are required to explore new tools and frameworks in order to best utilize these technologies. Spring Framework's core features can be used by any Java application, but there are extensions to build web applications on top of the Java EE platform.
In this video course, you’ll start by learning how to configure Intune support and enable different platforms. Then you’ll see how to manage your different device settings as well as different profiles such as WIFI, VPN, and so on.
After that, you’ll explore compliance, conditional access, and mobile application management using Microsoft SCCM Current Branch. Next, you’ll work with different mobile devices using Mobile Device Management in SCCM. Finally, you’ll see how to troubleshoot MDM using client-side log files and SCCM’s log files.
About the Author :
Peter Daalmans is a technical consultant and Enterprise Mobility Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) with a speciality in System Center Configuration Manager, Enterprise Mobility (Microsoft EMS) and Exchange Server.
He specializes in the deployment of new, large, local or international COE implementations. The keywords are Zero Touch Migration when migrating from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Peter is interested and experienced in infrastructure migration projects and building Greenfield Microsoft infrastructures, and loves to share his knowledge via ConfigMgrBlog .com while speaking at international events.
He authored the following books: Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and Mastering System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
A basic understanding of SCCM is assumed
- Create and synchronize different identities with the Cloud using Intune support for SCCM
- Enroll and manage different mobile devices for iOS, Android, and Windows
- Use conditional access to help secure email and other services on devices that are enrolled with Microsoft Intune
- Work with Mobile Application Management for preventing data leakage
- Find out how to set up on-premises MDM to efficiently manage the different mobile devices enrolled with the Cloud
115$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99