This course is the follow-up to one of my previous courses – "Case-Studies of Award-Winning XSS Attacks: Part 1". We will continue our XSS hunting journey and you will learn more about award-winning XSS attacks.
There are many people hunting for XSSs, but only a few of them are successful and earn a 4‑digit ($$$$) reward per single XSS. What makes them successful? They focus on non‑standard XSS and this is exactly what I present in this course!
I’m one of the top hackers at HackerOne (among more than 100,000 registered hackers), and I really know how to make money out there. If you want to become a successful XSS hunter, then this course is just for you.
In Part 2 of Case-Studies of Award-Winning XSS Attacks, you will learn about the following non-standard XSS attacks:
- XSS via XML
- XSS via location.href
- XSS via vbscript:
- From XSS to Remote Code Execution
For every single bug there is a DEMO so that you can see how to find these bugs step-by-step in practice. Do you want to become a successful XSS hunter? Let’s enroll to this course and continue our exciting journey. If you are interested in more award-winning XSS attacks, then I also recommend you to see the course "Case-Studies of Award-Winning XSS Attacks: Part 1".
Who this course is for:
- Penetration testers, ethical hackers, bug hunters, security engineers / consultants
- Basic understanding of XSS attacks
- Learn How Hackers Earn a 4-digit Reward ($$$$) per Single XSS
- Discover How to Find These XSSs Step-by-step in Practice (DEMOS)
- Become a Successful Bug Hunter
- Learn From One of The Top Hackers at HackerOne
123$ 9.99 $ 49.99
182$ 9.99 $ 49.99
63$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99