Learn How to Use MicroController in Real World Hacking Scenario
If you remember the scene from Mission Impossible 4 at Burj Khalifa in which Benji ask agent Ethan Hunt that they can not hack burj khalifa server room from inside. The only way to reach the server room is by climbing over the walls of the Burj and placing some hardware that contains malware and inserting it to the server. We going to see how we can create that hardware.
In this Course I’m going to show you how we can use tiny 1$ micro controller to hack any PC on your local network as well as anywhere in the world using public IP.
This Microcontroller is called DigiSpark. It is a microcontroller based on Attiny85 development board. It is similar to Arduino but smaller and more powerful in terms of hacking.
- Basic Knowledge of Hacking done some Beginner Hacking Course
- Knowledge of Basic Linux Commands
- Knowledge of Kali Linux
- Basic Knowledge of MetaSploit
- Basic Knowledge of Payload
- What is DigiSpark
- DigiSpark Programming
- How DigiSpark can be used in Hacking
- Hacking Windows 10 and Windows 7 Based System using DigiSpark
- Port Forwarding
- WAN Attack (Attack on Different Public IP's)
115$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
56$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99