In this course, you will learn how to use CrococryptFile, the open-source file encryption solution. Learn what encryption means on the technical level – as a background information to choose the right file encryption method for your case. If you care about privacy and if you are willing to do something about it, you are already on the right track. This applies for enterprise and private users alike.
First, you will get an introduction on encryption in general to understand the characteristics of the different existing technologies. Then, we will go through the application family step-by-step: Windows, Linux, Web-based and Command-line interface.
IT background would be a plus but is not required to take this course.
THIS IS A FOREVER FREE COURSE TO SUPPORT THE OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE "CROCOCRYPTFILE"!
- This course is meant for everyone with an interest in data privacy and especially in privacy for data files
- This applies for offline and online security of files, e.g., encrypting files appropriately on your local computer, your company laptop, for your cloud storage or for file interchange
- Basic IT and crypto knowledge is a plus but not required
- At the end of my course, students will be able to
- Choose appropriate encryption methods for sensitive data files
- Challenge security claims about encryption
- Deploy CrococryptFile in a SMB enterprise environment
some graphics should be used to make the course more interesting
It should have the basic stuffs about the Encryption. The volume should be more
Awesome! course........one can learn lot of things in this
good fundamental knowledge about encryption. can be improved with more level of depth of content.
I know this is the basics, but it would be better if you have covered more of the concepts
Great course. Highly recommended if you are interested in Encryption.
quality content.. thank you
Great content.Simplified.Love it.
New piece of Information. Delivered perfectly
184$ 9.99 $ 49.99
32$ 9.99 $ 49.99