Understand the terms and expressions of encryption technologies and learn to apply encryption properly
AES-128, Public Key, Certificates? What do symmetric and asymmetric encryption actually mean? Where are these used? This course provides a basic introduction to the field of encryption.
The course explains the common terminology but also the technical background. This course is right for everybody who wants to understand what encryption means in practice and what to watch out for. Smattering knowledge can be challenged, practical insights will be provided.
If you care about data security and privacy – likewise on the enterprise level and in private life – you are already on the right track. This course can deepen your knowledge and turn your focus where to look at.
General background knowledge in IT is an advantage but not required.
Who this course is for:
- This course is right for anyone who cares about data security and privacy – likewise on the enterprise level and in private life. The course improves your knowledge and provides practical insights
- You should have a basic interest in the fields of data security, privacy and technology
- Understand technical terms and current technologies
- Evaluate what encryption means and provides
- Make technology choices with practice-orientation
112$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99