Have you always wanted to learn to dance ballet but not felt ready to jump into a ballet class? I completely understand, and that's why I created this online course for you! In just 20 days, you will learn 20 different ballet moves that will introduce you to all the essential beginning steps for a classical ballet barre. I walk through each one slowly and clearly, so that you know exactly how to execute each new step, and even provide a couple camera angles to demonstrate. After 20 days, you will emerge from this course at a beginning ballet dancer's level (I teach ALL of the steps in this course that I do in my community college Ballet Dance 101 course!)!
Here's what you'll get in this 20 Days in 20 Moves: Beginning Ballet Barre course:
- 20 Days of energizing new ballet dance steps.
- Full-body strengthening to keep you more injury-free and strong--great for any age!
- All 20 demonstration videos and bonus materials are yours to keep, and return to anytime you want.
- Do this course for 20 consecutive days, or in your own timing. Make it yours.
- Even when you've completed the course, you'll have lifetime access to revisit your favorite steps or bonus materials anytime you want to!
With this course you will:
- Learn a new skill that is accessible for people of any fitness level.
- Discover how to reveal more confidence and self-value than you've ever had, by learning fun dance techniques in your real world.
- Challenge yourself to be the best possible YOU.
- Fulfill bucket list dreams!
Who should take this course?
- People who want to purposefully learn a new skill that engages their mind and body.
- People who want to transform their lives into the most empowered and successful they can be.
- People who can move and stretch at a beginning level.
- People who would like a strong role model for mindset, fitness, inspiration, and healthy lifestyle.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn 20 moves of a beginning-level classical ballet barre!
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites to take this course! It is designed for beginners
- You will want to have access to a barre, counter-top, stool, chair, or other stable surface to work with!
- You can wear whatever is comfortable and allows for movement, and socks if you don't own flat ballet shoes
- Students will learn 20 basic classical ballet barre moves, along with a simple warm-up combination!
I’m in my forties but studied dance since I was six years old. However, as I have autism, I’ve struggled to return to dance after a hiatus since I haven’t been able to find another suitable class. During the first lockdown here in the UK, I did engage with an online ballet course but was left disappointed and even disheartened. In fact, I wanted to abandon dance. But this class with the wonderful Lindsey Dinneen has not only invigorated me again but even helped me to achieve technique that I’ve never been able to master! My ankles and my knees have been strengthened within these last 20 days and I can now fondu and developpe without wanting to cry afterwards! In all honesty, if this had been a face-to-face class here in the UK, I would have been expelled for all the giggling! Lindsey Dinneen has a rare talent of making ballet fun but educational at the same time and has a wealth of tips and tricks for technique that I wish I had known when I was a lot younger in dance class! Bravo! In true ballet class fashion, I leave this review with a bow of reverence for Miss. Lindsey.