Rapidly transform your vocal tone quality and agility with Sing Like You’ve Always Imagined.
In Level 2, you will amp up your technique training 1 hour every day for 2 months using various vocal workouts designed for you to:
- Master your breath management
- Lock in tall, lengthened posture
- Release your voice
- Sing with ease and attitude of a strong resonant hum
- Continue building your ears as you condition your voice
- More ease, more range, more expression
- 5 Trigger phrases designed to help you find consistent vocal placement
- Downloadable MP3's to practice with every day
I take out the material you don’t need which slows your transformation down.
Get in shape fast while protecting your voice, then keep building and discovering new ways to use less effort.
Sing freely with emotion and style as you Tap Into Your Artistry!
Who this course is for:
- Advanced Beginner Singers (Who have completed Level 1)
- Aspiring Broadway stars
- Future Billboard recording artists
- Corporate sales presenters
- Voice over performers
- Radio broadcasters
- T.V. hosts
- English as a second language
- Intermediate or advanced level singers who have not found complete vocal freedom
- No prior singing knowledge is required, however an athletic mentality is. Highly recommend that you record your daily practice sessions (Example: Voice Memo's on iPhone) to accelerate your learning and hear your rapid transformation
- Rapidly transform and develop a richer, more resonant, enhanced tone quality
- Develop vocal agility: sing swiftly and easily
- Quickly and properly connect the breath to the tone
- An awareness of pitch and ear training
- A clear, emotive voice that is more in shape (like toned muscles from working out in the gym)
- Consistent vocal placement
My singing voice started to get louder within two days of starting Level 1. I strongly recommend Sing Like You've Always Imagined.