I created this course to be what I wanted when I was learning Tableau Desktop.
The Data visualization with Tableau Desktop course covers the fundamentals of Tableau Desktop before diving deep into advanced concepts.
The entire course is based around a single goal: Turning you into a professional Tableau Desktop developer capable of developing, testing, and deploying real-world production Dashboard.
The best way to learn Tableau Desktop is by building Tableau Desktop dashboard.
From the very start, you’ll be developing every task and working through challenges that I’ve designed to reinforce what you’ve learned. This will give you the hands-on experience necessary to be able to create your own dashboards once you’re done.
You’ll be building two dashboards:
- A Sales dashboard to judge your market
- A Customer analysis dashboard
When learning, learn the latest.
I work to keep this course full of the most up-to-date Tableau Desktop material out there. This course is compatible with Tableau Desktop version 10.5, the newest Tableau Desktop version available.
You’re getting access to hot-off-the-press features.
There’s no better time to learn Tableau Desktop.
According to the 2018 Gartner's report for BI and Analytics, Tableau is in the leader quadrant. This means more jobs opportunity and stable career growth for you.
You might get stuck. But I’m here to help.
There’s nothing worse than getting five hours into a course, getting stuck, and not getting the help you need to continue.
I’m in the Q&A every day to help you get unstuck. I reply to every question to get you back on track.
I guarantee this is the most up-to-date and engaging Tableau Desktop course available.
During ten chapters you'll learn:
- Understanding Tableau
- Working with Data
- Advanced Calculations
- Introduction to filters
- Introduction to Dashboard
- Data security
- Optimization tips and tricks
- Interacting with Tableau Server
- Multiple Mock Tests
Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed for students those have no prior experience/knowledge and wish to enhance understanding of Tableau Desktop. This course is designed for Business Intelligence Professionals, Data Scientists, Business Analysts
- Basic knowledge of Data will definitely plus point, Tableau desktop application is required for hands-on
- Anybody who is taking Data visualization course with Tableau 10.5 will be able to solve a complex business question. This course will help you to build basics, and on top of that we have many hands-on and advanced topics which will help students to become expert in Data visualization