Looking for a lucrative field that does not require you to be a Data Scientist? This is the right fields. Before you plunge into taking various courses, learn what options are available and if this is what you will enjoy doing or now.
Digital, Data, Marketing and Analytics are hot fields and this course is developed to teach you what this field is about.
Look at the amazing growth of companies like Facebook, Amazon, Google etc. Every company is spending money online, website, search advertising, social media advertising, emails etc. Digital Marketing without data is useless. Digital Analysts is the one who collects and analyzes all the user and marketing data to help organization become better at customer experience and marketing.
This is one of the hottest field and is know by various names such Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Digital Marketing Analytics, Social Media Analytics, Email Analytics, Campaign Analytics etc.
I have taken many fresh graduates and people from other fields and have turned them into high performing Digital Analyst. If you are ready to explore a new and hot career option then you should take this course to understand what options you have, what education, skills and experience is required to become and grow as a digital analyst.
Best of all, I am here to help you guide and connect. I recently connected a student of mine from Finland to an industry pioneer in Finland, that's the power of this course.
Take your first step towards a new career with this course. Let's get started!
This course has also been recommended by Digital Analytics Associations Chairman and Executive Director to anybody who wants to enter the field of Digital Analytics.
Note: This course does not teach you how to become a Web Analyst or a Digital Analyst. This course is an intro to this career field, so you can decide if this is the field you want to get into.
A new career is waiting for you. Learn how you can get into this field.
Why you should learn from me?
I have been in Digital Marketing and Analytics for over 15 years. I have trained people from diverse backgrounds and have converted them into high performing Digital Marketers and Analysts. I understand both the technology and marketing side of business. I have dealt with many analytics technologies way before Google Tag manager existed and know the inner working of Digital Analytics.
In addition, I have developed various course and taught students from all over the world. I am online instructor for University of British Columbia (Canada), University of Washington (USA), Bellevue College (USA) and Digital Analytics Association.
I also run workshops for Digital Analytics Associations (DAA) and teach professionals from Fortune 500 companies.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to explore a career in Digital Analytics
- Fresh graduates from almost any field
- Web Developers who deal with Web Analytics
- SEO folks who want to transition into Digital Analytics
- Social Media strategies, analysts, community managers who want to transition into Digital Analytics
- Should be able to use computer
- Learn what this field is about and what career track are available
- Learn what skills and education it takes to become a Digital Analyst
- Learn what are you options for acquiring the education, skills to become a Web and Digital Analyst
- Learn what is the right area for them to focus on Digital Analytics/Web Analytics
- Learn how to go from a Digital Marketing background (SEO, Paid Search, Social, Email marketing etc.) to Digital/Web Analytics
Excellent overview of starting a career in digital and web analytics. Worth the time and money.