Tableau Prep is the latest product from Tableau, this will allows us most complex ETL tasks with No code environment. In this course you will see most of the part is covered over hands on- this will help in understanding new concepts quickly and also, project view will give you better understanding of real-time problem solving with Prep.
The course is structured in such as way as to guide you step by step through the process of ETL data with Tableau Prep. We'll begin with connecting to your data and understanding basic steps. We'll look at the best ways of harmonizing data. We'll look at ways to analyse the data using data analytics. And we will put it all together into a project view.
For details on the full course, Please have look at Curriculum.
Let's decide if this course is right for you,
- Have you recently started, or are you planning to start, using Tableau Prep at your work?
- Are you looking to quickly build your skills in Tableau Prep?
- Are you Tableau desktop developer ?
If you answered ‘yes’, then this course is for you!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is completely new to Tableau Prep and ETL
- Anyone who is a beginner with Data analytics and would like to explore more of the tools available
- This course is for everyone who is either completely new or a beginner with Tableau Prep.
- Understanding of Tableau product family is defiantly an advantage
- In this course, I'll walk you through the basics of Tableau Prep, from installing your free trial to connecting to various data sources, performing a complex transformation and developing multi-source workflows
- This course does not require any prior knowledge of Tableau Prep. You should be comfortable with data transformation and reporting, using tools such as Microsoft Excel, everything else you'll pick up with the way in this course
- This course is perfect to kickstart your path to becoming a Tableau Prep developer, you'll learn all the basics in this course, and will be able to apply your knowledge in the real world, immediately