Design awesome Android App UI using Adobe XD while following Google Material Design Guidelines.
Your application’s user interface is everything the user can interact with and hence, makes it the most crucial part of app development from a business perspective. The course begins by introducing you to the basic concepts where you will explain the sizes of your Android app elements in DPs and define an effective color scheme. As you progress through the sections, you will explore all the specs, sizes and typographic grids of material design. Once you understand extracting assets using Adobe XD and the coded style guide, you will design a real-world app using XD artboards. By the end of this course, you’ll know exactly how to use the many features of Adobe XD to your advantage and design your app’s UI within the guidelines of Google material design. All the codes and supporting files for this course will be available at- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Android-App-UI-Design-with-Adobe-XD-Google-Material-Design
About The Author
- Muhammad Ahsan Pervaiz started his Freelance Design Career 10 years ago and learned everything the hard way. He went from scratch to end up working for FORTUNE 500 companies like INTEL, PANASONIC, and Coca Cola. In just 10 years of Serious UI Designing, he made his place on DRIBBBLE. Working with Art Directors from Coca Cola and Project Managers from the UK, he learned a lot in a short period of time. He has also Improved User Experience of UK GP Tools Mobile App, few Games and e-commerce websites and created new Design patterns for showing passwords safely in password fields. Muhammad has also Worked from App Icon Design to App UI Design, from wire-frames, prototypes and Mockups Design. I have a hunger for perfecting User Interface from all aspects. Being a multi-talented person who has won a Gold Medal and a nation-wide Poster Design competition from PANASONIC many Landing Page design contests on 99designs. Having worked with clients all over the world mostly from the USA, Australia, UK, and United Arab Emirates has taught him a lot on how to deal with clients while freelancing and how to present your work to them.
- Graphic Design, Android App Development, Mobile App Design, UI Design, Web Design, App Development
- Generate Coded Style Guides for your Android Developers
- Design a real-world actual App using XD art-boards
- Extract all your assets using Adobe XD Batch export
- Handoff your Android Designs to your Developers using Zeplin
- Explore new possibilities with Material Design 2.0
- Generate 9-patch PNG assets
- Design 6 Android App Screens UI of a Medical App using Adobe XD
- Design 6 Android App Screens UI of a Medical App using Photoshop
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99