Step by Step Color Scheme building guide for beginners to create your next Web Design, Mobile App UI & Dashboard Designs.
A design becomes meaningless if you take away any of these two things: typography and color. Colors are strategically used to create meaning and sense in the data it displays. The course begins by explaining to you the significance, purpose, and psychological effects of colors in UI design. As you progress through the modules, you will understand the core concepts of color theory and start building your own color scheme. During this process, you will learn to add colors, determine suitable color contrast ratio, create color scale, and various other functionalities. You will explore how to manage colors in various tools in the concluding sections. By the end of this course, you’ll have developed the skills to build your own color scheme for effectively designing the UI for your applications. All the code and supporting files are available at https://github.com/sanjanapackt/PacktPublishing-Building-Awesome-Color-Schemes-for-Your-UI-Design-Projects
About The Author
- Muhammad Ahsan Pervaiz started his Freelance Design Career 10 years ago and learned everything the hard way. He went from scratch to end up working for FORTUNE 500 companies like INTEL, PANASONIC, and Coca Cola. In just 10 years of Serious UI Designing, he made his place on DRIBBBLE. Working with Art Directors from Coca Cola and Project Managers from the UK, he learned a lot in a short period of time. He has also Improved User Experience of UK GP Tools Mobile App, few Games and e-commerce websites and created new Design patterns for showing passwords safely in password fields. Muhammad has also Worked from App Icon Design to App UI Design, from wire-frames, prototypes and Mockups Design. I have a hunger for perfecting User Interface from all aspects. Being a multi-talented person who has won a Gold Medal and a nation-wide Poster Design competition from PANASONIC many Landing Page design contests on 99designs. Having worked with clients all over the world mostly from the USA, Australia, UK, and United Arab Emirates has taught him a lot on how to deal with clients while freelancing and how to present your work to them.
- Graphic Design, Mobile App Design, UI Design, UX Design, newbie design
- Create an effective color scheme using just a single color
- Add more colors to your color scheme
- Understand and apply status colors in dashboards
- Build accessible color schemes with color accessibility
- Grasp color contrast ratios
- Determine the number of shades/colors you need in your color scheme
- Create a color scale for your color scheme
- Manage colors in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD and Sketch
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99