Learn user experience principles and human behavior patterns and apply them to improve the UX design of websites and mobile apps.
Every field of study has some principles and basic concepts, which can be applied to solve any problem. Expert user experience designers study human behavior to be able to master UX by studying usability and interaction design principles. This course will take you through all the principles, essential concepts, and human behavioral patterns when using websites and mobile apps so that you can design better digital products and delight your users. Complete with the latest practical examples and screenshots of common UX problems faced by designers, developers, and product managers, this course will help you develop the mindset and skillset necessary to deliver a better UX for any website, mobile app, or product. Whether you’re a designer or developer or are new to UX design, by the end of this course, you’ll have an in-depth understanding of what makes products efficient and functional. Start your user experience design career now! All the codes and supporting files are available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/UX-Design-for-Beginners-Learn-User-Behavior-and-Psychology
About The Author
- Muhammad Ahsan Pervaiz started his Freelance Design Career 10 years ago and learned everything the hard way. He went from scratch to end up working for FORTUNE 500 companies like INTEL, PANASONIC and Coca Cola. In just 1 years of Serious UI Designing, he made his place on DRIBBBLE. Working with Art Directors from Coca Cola and Project Managers from UK, he learned a lot in short period of time. He has also Improved User Experience of UK GP Tools Mobile App, few Games and e-commerce websites and created new Design patterns for showing passwords safely in password fields. Muhammad has also Worked from App Icon Design to App UI Design, from wire-frames, prototypes and Mockups Design. I have a hunger of perfecting User Interface from all aspects. Being a multi-talented person who has won a Gold Medal and a nation-wide Poster Design competition from PANASONIC many Landing Page design contests on 99designs. Having worked with Clients all over the world mostly from USA, Australia, UK, and United Arab Emirates has taught him a lot on how to deal with clients while freelancing and how to present your work to them.
- UX design, graphic design
- Understand how to become a UX designer
- Work through a case study to find and solve UX problems in a medical app
- Develop UX insight to identify problems in your product instantly
- Learn about mental models and human behavioral patterns
- Develop your instincts and skills for UX design – the double diamond model of design
- Get to grips with root cause analysis and delve into the 7 steps of action
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99