This course is for beginners software engineers.
It will teach you the basics about Version Control and default coding workflow, that millions of developers using worldwide.
It will help you to prevent errors or intersections with code changes from other teammates. After an introduction to git and how to use it, we'll create code storage at GitHub. Learning git can sound hard from the beginning. It's important to have a lot of practice.
You cannot learn git just by only reading about it. My goal is to show you practical examples, that can help you in your feature projects. Mastering git skills it's mostly about coding and applying default coding workflows, that coding teams using at their commercial projects.
I propose you to use the command line for applying git commands.
At practical exercises will be real examples.
We will start from simple examples, and then move to complex cases. In order to master skills, use practical lessons and recreate those examples from scratch.
Don't try to copy-paste it. It wouldn't be very useful for you in the future.
You will learn basic terms, like: Repository, Branch, Revert/Rollback, Push, Pull, Commit, Merge.
Hope you will enjoy it and in a few years, you become a coding rock-star.
- You don't need need to have any advanced knowledge in order to attend this course
- But you need to understand what Command Line Interface is and how to use SHELL commands
- You'll learn basic git commands
- I will introduce you to some advanced concepts
- They can help you in the future if you decide to extend your git skills
- You will learn about the history of the code version system, how to use it, how to collaborate with other developers
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99