Go From 0 To Expert In Building Regular Expressions [Using Real Life Problems]
Join Us To Learn Latest Regexes Skills In A Fun & Exciting Way. These Are Must To Have Skills For IT Professionals and Data Scientists. Join Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A Complete Step-by-Step Guide To Learn Regexes Fundamentals From Scratch
Basic Course Description
Regular Expressions (Regexes) is one of the fundamental and essential skills for programmers, web developers, professional working on textual data and science students in the fields of computer science and biotechnology. Excellent Regexes skills is therefore a crucial factor for effecient processing and analysis of textual data.
This course is designed from a perspective of a student who has no prior knowledge of Regexes and the tools that are used to implement regexes. The course starts from the very basic concepts and then built on top of those basic concepts and move towards more advanced topics such as Assertions, Back referencing and Conditions.
To get the real feel of Regexes in solving and analyzing real life problems, the course includes a dedicated section on some real life examples of regexes.
The course is fun and exciting, but at the same time we dive deep into regexes to uncover its power of formulating and analyzing real life problems. The course is structured into seven Parts. Below is the detailed outline of this course.
Section 1: Introduction and getting started with regexes
Section 2: Character Classes
Section 3: Anchors and Word Boundaries
Section 4: Repetitiongs using Quantifiers
Section 5: Group Constructs
Section 6: Assertions, Conditions and Backreferencing
Section 7: Practical Examples
Finally, i can not wait to see you in the course. So hit enroll and let start learning.
Dr. Nouman Azam (Your Matlab Professor)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to build a programming career, analyze and retrieve textual data or want to poolish his coding skills
- We cover everything from scratch and therefore do not require any prior knowledge
- Develop beginer to advance level skills of writing Regular Expressions (A must have skills for IT professionals and data scientists)
- Gain hands-on experience of building regular expressions for real world problems
- Apply the knowledge of regular expressions learned in the course to almost any programming language like Python, Java, Linux, Php, Ruby, C#, Rust, MATLAB
- Solve complicated regex building challenges based on the concepts covered in the course
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99