Deploy applications the right way with the power of Ansible to fasten scalable orchestration, DevOps, and automation.
Ansible is a simple IT automation engine, that automates cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and many other IT needs. Designed for multi-tier deployments since day one, Ansible models your IT infrastructure by describing how all your systems interrelate, rather than managing one system at a time.
This comprehensive 2-in-1 course is comprehensive, hands-on course with discovery of orchestration, DevOps and automation using Ansible. Explore Ansible with cloud services and its AWS provisioning. Understand infrastructure automation and decide what makes Ansible a good choice for your projects. Get started with Ansible through playbooks and organize the automation of infrastructure tasks by building and using roles from Ansible Galaxy. Explore variables and templates to configure application deployments easily.
Contents and Overview
This training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
The first course, Mastering Ansible, covers the power of Ansible to expedite scalable orchestration, DevOps, and automation. It starts with Ansible architecture and how to provide effective scalable automation. Look into Ansible modules and playbooks with YAML syntax and execute it. Get to know about advanced Ansible playbooks, and even structure them. Use Ansible with cloud services and containers and provision it with AWS and Docker. Finally, master troubleshooting, validating, and testing with Ansible.
The second course, Hands-On Infrastructure Automation with Ansible, covers practical course for beginners to Ansible and deployment of applications the right way. Use Ansible to automate deployment so you can quickly and reliably run and upgrade your applications. Infrastructure Automation results in cost reduction, productivity, availability, reliability, and performance. Gain real-world experience on your own deployments.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to create and maintain Ansible playbooks, roles, and custom modules, enabling you to make full use of Ansible as part of a DevOps or automation strategy.
About the Authors:
- James Spurin is an IT professional with over 15 years working in a variety of technology fields including internet technologies, automation, software development, storage, and Unix administration. He holds an MSc with Distinction in Computer Science, Software Engineering from Liverpool University. Professionally he has worked for a variety of major organizations including Dell EMC, Goldman Sachs, Nomura, and Virgin Internet. He is also an advisory board member for StorageOS, a container-based storage solution. He is an active contributor to open source software and is the creator and maintainer of XML Dataset, a Python library featured on the awesome Python list for parsing XML data. Link to his profile on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesspurin/
- Alan Hohn is a Software Architect who primarily works with distributed Java. He has had a lot of experience re-architecting embedded systems and in combining embedded and enterprise approaches. Lately he has been doing quite a bit of work with virtualization, DevOps, and cloud technologies. Over the past several years, he has had the opportunity to teach courses on Java. His role and interest also mean that he frequently tries out new libraries and new approaches. His hope is that some of that material will be as useful to others as he has occasionally found it. He is employed by Lockheed Martin Mission Systems and Training and his personal blog is called Variegated.
- Prior basic knowledge of Ansible is required
- Basic knowledge of system administration will be useful
- Understand more about Ansible Modules, the structure of Ansible Playbooks, the creation and execution of Ansible playbooks, Ansible Facts, and Jinja2 Templating
- Manage multiple servers from a single Ansible environment with different and overlapping configuration
- Create a rapid reliable application deployment
- Use Ansible with cloud services and containers, AWS, and Docker
- Structure your Ansible configuration for easy maintenance
- Perform advanced tasks simply with structured data
- Build custom Ansible roles and modules
- Easily edit variables in encrypted files, and seamlessly decrypt data
115$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99