In this course, we would explore various DevOps services available on Amazon Cloud (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. Learn all the available Development tools and services under catalog, and what we can do with each service provided with platform. This course covers wide range of cloud development services with theoretical lectures and practical demonstration including-
On Microsoft Azure: Boards, Artifact, Repos, Pipelines, Test Plans, Tool Integration, DevOps Projects, DevTest Labs, Application Insights and DevOps Organization.
On AWS: Cloud9, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeStar, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, etc.
- No prerequisites at all. But if u are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful
- Just a basic idea of DevOps or Software Engineering would be helpful
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services
- Having command over all the DevOps/SDLC options, services and tools available with all developer tools available on AWS
- You could develop Mobile, Web, IoT, AI, and other applications
- You would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Microsoft AZURE Cloud Platform
- You could develop , test and manage Repositories, Test Suites, Pipelines, Artifact, etc
117$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
58$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99