Webinars are on the increase because they are convenient. You can set up and host a webinar on the same day! A live event takes more money, more lead time and a lot more planning.
There are many benefits to running a webinar:
- Worldwide audience
- No limit to the number of attendees
- Sell your products
- Use it to build a list
- Possible opportunities to JV with major players in your niche
On this course we look at why you should use webinars and how you can make them part of your marketing strategy. There are many uses to a webinar, and you've probably not considered them all - so no effort is ever wasted.
There are different types of webinars - we cover what these are and you can determine which one(s) are the best for you. But it doesn't stop there. There is a 'winning formula' for a webinar and we break this down and take you through each step. If you've ever attended a webinar, maybe it's been good, maybe not so good, but if your objective is to sell your products (even to sell your udemy courses!) then an webinar can be an extremely good platform to achieve this.
- Why you should use webinars
- Different types of webinars
- How to setup a webinar
- Monetization of webinars
- Monitoring and improving webinar results
- How to get viewers to turn up and pay attention!
- The special winning formula – content to cover, timing, what to include and why
- How to make greater sales from the webinar as a strategy
Even if you've ran a webinar before, did you get the sales outcome that you would have liked? Did you get the audience to turn up? This course is about WINNING at webinars... not just running a webinar, but how to actually make them work and create a PASSIVE INCOME from them.
Who this course is for:
- The target student is someone who wants to run a webinar in the near future
- You will need to have a microphone IF you are planning to record a webinar in the near future, but to actually take the course, there are no prerequisites
- Run a webinar - market it, run it and follow up with the attendees successfully
8$ 9.99 $ 49.99